The Student Room Group

Please answer!

There is this girl who sits with her friends always at break and lunch who I want to ask out, I am good friends with the best friend of this girl. How could I ask her out without intruding?
Try getting her alone. Or sometimes chat up lines do work on girls. Not something too cheesy tho. Try; I was blinded by your beauty, I'm gonna need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. Or... You must be shattered- you've been running round my mind all week xx
Original post by ThisisMe24
Try getting her alone. Or sometimes chat up lines do work on girls. Not something too cheesy tho. Try; I was blinded by your beauty, I'm gonna need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. Or... You must be shattered- you've been running round my mind all week xx

i agree with getting her alone, but PLEASE do not use these pick up lines when you do lmao
Reply 3

'Nothing too cheasy' *Hands over 20 tonnes of smelly Stilton*
Tell her to give you 1 night, and you'll send her home with her neck throbbing. The ladies love it trust me
Reply 5

there so cringey though, just compliment her....
Original post by basicallykaya
i agree with getting her alone, but PLEASE do not use these pick up lines when you do lmao

Original post by oShahpo
'Nothing too cheasy' *Hands over 20 tonnes of smelly Stilton*

Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Tell her to give you 1 night, and you'll send her home with her neck throbbing. The ladies love it trust me

This thread is gold :rofl:
Well you could sit with them when her best friend is with her and then casually ask how she is, what she's doing, etc and you could take it from there. Good luck.
Kick a football at one of their heads, then use that as an excuse to start social interaction.
Ask your friend to casually bring you up in conversation, such as "Hey you know Tom is soooooo good in bed".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending