The Student Room Group

Girls... Would you date a fat guy?

"Fat" being defined as someone you would look at and think: "Yes, he's fat."

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm getting married to someone who is medically classed as overweight. When you fall in love, you don't notice their weight as much as you think you would other than what health implications their weight might have on them. My partner is losing weight for the wedding and the future (2 stone so far) but even when he was really big, I saw past that. It was only his health I ever had worries over when it came to his weight, not how he looked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm getting married to someone who is medically classed as overweight. When you fall in love, you don't notice their weight as much other than what health implications their weight might have on them. My partner is losing weight for the wedding and the future bit even when he was big, I saw past that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :h:

Bless him.

I feel mean for making this thread now. :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Cherub012
Congrats! :h:

Bless him.

I feel mean for making this thread now. :frown:

Don't feel bad! It's interesting to see people's views on the subject
Reply 4
Yes. If I'm in love I wouldn't mind that.
(edited 7 years ago)
no :smile:
if i like him why not?
Reply 7
I dont think i'd date a fat chick, because I like exercise/sport too much and would want them too as well. That given if I liked fat chick who was dedicated to lose it then yes I would date her
yeah why not?
Reply 9
Original post by Dafock
I dont think i'd date a fat chick, because I like exercise/sport too much and would want them too as well. That given if I liked fat chick who was dedicated to lose it then yes I would date her

Neither would I.

Guys do suck I guess. ****
Reply 10
Neither would I.

Guys do suck I guess. ****

I get the first part, but I honestly have no idea what you tried to say after that?
please explain :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by Dafock
I get the first part, but I honestly have no idea what you tried to say after that?
please explain :biggrin:

Well if I made a thread asking guys about fat girls, it would probably be the opposite of this thread. :tongue:
Well if I made a thread asking guys about fat girls, it would probably be the opposite of this thread. :tongue:

do you think so?
Reply 13

oh yeah I agree, girls are nicer I guess haha
I just dont want my partner to be unhealthy... IF THAT TOO MUCH TOO FOCKING ASK!
Reply 14
Original post by CleverSquirrel
do you think so?

Try it?

I do.
Reply 15
Original post by Dafock
oh yeah I agree, girls are nicer I guess haha
I just dont want my partner to be unhealthy... IF THAT TOO MUCH TOO FOCKING ASK!

Or.... guys are more honest. :wink:
Reply 16
Or.... guys are more honest. :wink:

touché
"Fat" being defined as someone you would look at and think: "Yes, he's fat."

If she has a nice personality then why not
Reply 18
Realistically no

Even if hes a lovely guy, the woman who settles for him will never be as attracted to him as she could be. He should still make an effort with his appearance. His body indicates a lack of effort and self-care

Its fat for crying out loud, it can be lost. If I can make the effort to keep myself in shape then so can he
Reply 19
Original post by Allie4
Realistically no

Even if hes a lovely guy, the woman who settles for him will never be as attracted to him as she could be. He should still make an effort with his appearance.

Although I disagree with everything after what I quoted thanks for being honest. I thought most women thought like this but not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending