The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

when will ucl reply???

hey guys, i really want to know approximately how long ucl takes to make a decision? I am an international student who applied on 12th jan. recieved offers from durham, warwick and kings before 1st feb... waiting for manchester and ucl. pls help. thankss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied on 15th Jan, also international, still waiting for UCL and Manchester so don't worry. Or should we both worry? :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by kolowner
Applied on 15th Jan, also international, still waiting for UCL and Manchester so don't worry. Or should we both worry? :biggrin:

haha a little relieved knowing im not alone actually! :redface: what course are you applying for?
Same, they're taking way too long.
Reply 4
Thats nothing... I applied in November 2016 and I'm still waiting. Every university other than UCL has replied.

Hope of a reply is lost.
Reply 5
I applied in October and thought I would never get a reply, they took ages. Finally got one a few days ago. Hope you all get your replies soon, I know how frustrating it is.
UCL has been notoriously slow for many people this year. They may take a while they may not. Just stick it out, on the bright side the fact that you haven't been rejected outright is probably a good sign
Original post by jitinder
Thats nothing... I applied in November 2016 and I'm still waiting. Every university other than UCL has replied.

Hope of a reply is lost.

oh that is a really long wait.. dont worry just hope for the best :smile:
Original post by Michael_Fishy
UCL has been notoriously slow for many people this year. They may take a while they may not. Just stick it out, on the bright side the fact that you haven't been rejected outright is probably a good sign

yeah you're right, a lot of people are still waiting for replies... are you still waiting to hear back as well?
Original post by hulaloopyloop
yeah you're right, a lot of people are still waiting for replies... are you still waiting to hear back as well?

Yeah, applied for LLB law. Application and LNAT sent on the 9th of Jan
... guys...
I applied in Oct (int student) and till now I'm still waiting for a reply for law...
even did my LNAT in Oct LOL
haven't heard back from KCL either!!
Original post by neyscar
I applied in October and thought I would never get a reply, they took ages. Finally got one a few days ago. Hope you all get your replies soon, I know how frustrating it is.

wow they made you wait a long time...thanks, here's hoping the same... what course did you apply for, if you dont mind me asking?
they're probably just waiting for a whole bunch of people to apply before they start making decisions...
Applied 30th November still waiting
Original post by hulaloopyloop
wow they made you wait a long time...thanks, here's hoping the same... what course did you apply for, if you dont mind me asking?

I applied for English and they just gave me an offer out of the blue without an interview, bearing in mind they hadn't contacted me at all since I first applied.
Hmmm I applied on deadline day and got an offer last Thursday. I think it depends on your subject.
sdfkbsfjbsdjk THEY'RE TAKING TOO LONG
Original post by Meowcake
Hmmm I applied on deadline day and got an offer last Thursday. I think it depends on your subject.

congrats:smile: what subject did you apply for?
Reply 18
Original post by jitinder

Hope of a reply is lost.

Wow... No way could I wait that long. I applied in January and was already starting to get impatient :colonhash:
Reply 19
Hey guys,

Any updates for those who're waiting for the reply. Did you guys receive them yet or you're still waiting? Thought that it would take approximately 6 weeks. I am waiting for Warwick, Edinburgh, and UCL.

Many Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending