The Student Room Group

Why do some guys at clubs come up behind girls and just start grinding them?

I have been to clubs and have expereinced guys behaving like vultures by trying forcefully grind behind girls as if like they own them. Why do they do it for? Personally I'm one of the shy types who struggle to approach girls but even if I wasn't I'm not that kind of guy who'd go up to girl like that because I find to be very disrespectful and invasion of personal space.

Scroll to see replies

Don't do it unless she says you can.
Because they probably get away with it from time to time and now think it's their right to do it. That girls who go to clubs must obviously only go because they want that to happen.
Reply 3
This is their way of flirting.
For fun
Lol'd hard :rofl:
Awful. I have never enjoyed clubs and increasingly wonder how anyone really can. I'd sooner we sat down for a coffee and a lovely piece of cake.
Reply 7
Original post by cambio wechsel
Awful. I have never enjoyed clubs and increasingly wonder how anyone really can. I'd sooner we sat down for a coffee and a lovely piece of cake.

:cry2: stop being so perfect will you

and I don't drink coffee
Reply 8
Why do girls in clubs come up in front of guys and just start grinding them?
Original post by Treeroy

ngl this happened to me multiple times on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I have been to clubs and have expereinced guys behaving like vultures by trying forcefully grind behind girls as if like they own them. Why do they do it for? Personally I'm one of the shy types who struggle to approach girls but even if I wasn't I'm not that kind of guy who'd go up to girl like that because I find to be very disrespectful and invasion of personal space.

Because they have no respect for women. Its that simple. Probably have the wifey material mindset where women just stay at home. And that just can grab women because they're men. It's a digusting culture which needs to stop. I hate when men think they grab women like they're piece of meat

But what sort of cake?
It requires a certain amount of tact and guile.
Original post by Willy Pete
But what sort of cake?

Perhaps a Victoria sponge? With lashings of cream and rohypnol.
Perhaps a Victoria sponge? With lashings of cream and rohypnol.

I'm disappointed, I had you down as a coffee and walnut guy.
Original post by Willy Pete
I'm disappointed, I had you down as a coffee and walnut guy.

We're still on for Thursday though?
Really? I'm sure it happens but whenever I've been with mates it's either really drunk girls coming up to us and getting in our faces and doing stuff like that right in front of us when we are standing in a little group. Maybe it's to do with the clientele as this Dosent seem to happen in uni towns as much as it did my home town lol
Their brains are too pea-sized to comprehend that as humans we have civilised considerably and no longer mate like animals. This cultural difference prohibits them to communicate and associate with women respectably and so they do all that they know they can do without realising this type of courtship behaviour is quite unflattering
(edited 7 years ago)
We're still on for Thursday though?

Sure thing babe 😘
Original post by Treeroy

That rarely happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending