The Student Room Group

I'm Vegan but I hate animals

I hate them so much that I don't consider them worth eating. I love plants, that's the only reason I'm Vegan.

I literally can't go a day recently without thinking about going hunting.
Reply 1
Reply 2
i don't care about plant death i care about plant survival. as long as they reproduce i'm happy, and i'm thankful for them for providing us with the seeds, nuts and fruits etc. i mainly love plants because they help us breathe, and i believe that the trees govern men. i also just find trees absolutely beautiful.

i hate animals because they are stupid and annoying, they haven't evolved a way to communicate with us, which makes them worthless because we are the dominant species and they need to communicate to us for them to convince us they're worth keeping alive. they are just too dumb to deserve to live. domesticated animals need to be wiped out imo.
Reply 3
dreams are messages from the trees. the night is when they struggle to survive, every night the trees wonder "where has the sun gone?" and so they call out to us, telling us what we need to do to ensure their survival.
Reply 4
They taste nice
Reply 5
Original post by Ua3142
They taste nice

it's really weird because when you're vegan you see humans eating other animals as a form of cannibalism, it just doesn't look right at all, it's like you're all absolutely crazy, like a subspecies of vegans that has no chance of survival because of its retarded behaviour.

no offence intended.
Reply 6
Original post by Mistletoe
it's really weird because when you're vegan you see humans eating other animals as a form of cannibalism, it just doesn't look right at all, it's like you're all absolutely crazy, like a subspecies of vegans that has no chance of survival because of its retarded behaviour.

no offence intended.

Lol no offense taken, I have friends who are vegan
" i care about plant survival"

*eats plants*

K.
Reply 8
Original post by Drunk Punx
" i care about plant survival"

*eats plants*

K.

species survival not individual survival you muppet
species survival not individual survival you muppet

But the same applies to animals, surely? If eating one plant isn't going to hurt the survival of the species, then neither is eating one cow.

Of course, if everyone was vegetarian and nobody ate meat then there's always the possibility that certain plant species would be wiped out, just like certain animal species have been wiped out due to human activity.
Your posts have become very peculiar lately.
Reply 11
A not-so-subtle attempt at announcing that you are vegan.
i don't care about plant death i care about plant survival. as long as they reproduce i'm happy, and i'm thankful for them for providing us with the seeds, nuts and fruits etc. i mainly love plants because they help us breathe, and i believe that the trees govern men. i also just find trees absolutely beautiful.

i hate animals because they are stupid and annoying, they haven't evolved a way to communicate with us, which makes them worthless because we are the dominant species and they need to communicate to us for them to convince us they're worth keeping alive. they are just too dumb to deserve to live. domesticated animals need to be wiped out imo.

Animals are actually very intelligent, and they have evolved in a few ways to communicate with us. If you are expecting them to be able to speak our language you must be stupid, we can't even speak like them. And animals are actually needed on this planet they aren't worthless, you are to dumb to even be alive. And if you think plants are any better you must be very weird. Plants can't even understand us at all, yes they provide air, seeds, and food but an animal is way smarter than a plant.

Quick Reply

Latest