The Student Room Group

Explain some of these questions?

Got given some questions to do, but just can't do them can someone help me with the answers, and explain why that is the answer?
(edited 7 years ago)
Question 3 im not sure

In question 4 I think the curly arrow from :N in B is wrong as curly arrows should end at an atom.

I cant see the question of Q13
Reply 2
Oh my god stick people :excited:
lol xD
Reply 4
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Question 3 im not sure

In question 4 I think the curly arrow from :N in B is wrong as curly arrows should end at an atom.

I cant see the question of Q13

Q4 surely is C. It is rather small, but either you've got a curly arrow from a H+ (which lacks e-) OR a curly arrow from a H- (why would O accept a coordinate bond - giving it 10 e-? maybe there's something I don't know).
Original post by chemhelppls
Got given some questions to do, but just can't do them can someone help me with the answers, and explain why that is the answer?

Original post by Pigster
Q4 surely is C. It is rather small, but either you've got a curly arrow from a H+ (which lacks e-) OR a curly arrow from a H- (why would O accept a coordinate bond - giving it 10 e-? maybe there's something I don't know).

I'd say 3 is D. And it looks like a H+ in 4 C so I think this is the answer as Pigster said

Can't see what 13 says
Original post by Pigster

Maybe youre right

Quick Reply

Latest