The Student Room Group

Trump will be the Best President ever

The "Muslim ban" was needed to stop terrorism, the wall will stop a lot of outh American drug problems and the US-UK relationship is mended.

Why do people hate Trump again? :lol:

Scroll to see replies

He's worse then Bush
Reply 2
Original post by DesiPengTing
The "Muslim ban" was needed to stop terrorism, the wall will stop a lot of outh American drug problems and the US-UK relationship is mended.

How will it stop terrorism I can decide to commit an act of terror any day.
Yes, correct. The majority of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims so it's necessary to control muslim immigration.
Trump is stupid for ignoring climate change tho
actually the "Muslim ban" didn't help that much.

Notice how he didn't ban any of the countries where people that did 9/11 came from?

15/19 of ppl that did 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia...

inb4 someone says he banned Iraq and Syria so that stops ISIS

even though no-one from ISIS actually has or is actually going to enter the USA directly from Iraq or Syria and even if they do, they're obviously not going to get through
Reply 5
Original post by StudyJosh
actually the "Muslim ban" didn't help that much.

Notice how he didn't ban any of the countries where people that did 9/11 came from?

15/19 of ppl that did 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia...

inb4 someone says he banned Iraq and Syria so that stops ISIS

even though no-one from ISIS actually has or is actually going to enter the USA directly from Iraq or Syria and even if they do, they're obviously not going to get through

The 9/11 terrorists were part of the Taliban.

ISIS is not the Taliban and does not operate in the countries the Taliban did.

The Muslim ban targets ISIS countries - nothing to do with 9/11.
Well too bad you wrote that while the temporary ban has been temporarily suspended.
Original post by Voi
The 9/11 terrorists were part of the Taliban.

ISIS is not the Taliban and does not operate in the countries the Taliban did.

The Muslim ban targets ISIS countries - nothing to do with 9/11.

I literally talked about the ISIS thing in that post...
The west are so terrified lol. It's astonishing that Americas feel terrorism poses a bigger threat to their safety than anything else. Fear will grow to such an extent it will bury the constitution.

Original post by AishaGirl
The west are so terrified lol. It's astonishing that Americas feel terrorism poses a bigger threat to their safety than anything else. Fear will grow to such an extent it will bury the constitution.

In the first month of 2017, there were:
moslem 2017.PNG all attributed to muslims
Original post by AwokenMuslim
In the first month of 2017, there were:
moslem 2017.PNG all attributed to muslims

That's world wide, don't make me get the world wide gun figures...
Trumps a cuckold, not right wing enough in my view
That's world wide, don't make me get the world wide gun figures...

Why shouldn't muslims be feared? The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Why shouldn't muslims be feared? The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Your chances of dying to an Islamic terrorist attack is incredibly slim, it does not make much sense to fear something which is incredibly unlikely to happen.

Do you fear dying from an asteroid landing on your head?
Your chances of dying to an Islamic terrorist attack is incredibly slim, it does not make much sense to fear something which is incredibly unlikely to happen.

Do you fear dying from an asteroid landing on your head?

No, you are ignoring the fundamentalist teachings of Islam. Islam instructs Muslims to wage war against non-believers.
Original post by DesiPengTing

Given your user name, I'd be wary of cosying up to Trump - he's coming after you.
The best meme president ever? Hell yes.

The best serious president ever? Not a chance.

He still has to go a long way to match Abe and good old George.

Altho saying that, he is what America needed, whether they like it or not.
Hilary would've seriously caused a huge chaos with Russia, leading to a potential WW3. Not to mention Hilary is up there as the most corrupt politician to go for Presidency. Rigging the votes and robbing the much better Bernie Sanders? I am glad her life's work got flushed down the toilet by losing to Trump.

Trump is there because the Left got him there. The new gen identitiy politics is so full of **** that America needed someone to stand up against that.

Whether he'll be a succesful president or not I don't know, as there are some policies that I seriously don't agree with, like Climate Change. But I am glad he is president, because he has prevented the new gen left wing from taking control, and for that I cannot thank him enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, you are ignoring the fundamentalist teachings of Islam. Islam instructs Muslims to wage war against non-believers.

No it doesn't, those verses have conditions.

Even if it did tell Muslims to go out and wage war on non believers, how many actually do go out and wage war? A tiny fraction.

Stop letting your irrational fear get the better of you.
No it doesn't, those verses have conditions.

Even if it did tell Muslims to go out and wage war on non believers, how many actually do go out and wage war? A tiny fraction.

Stop letting your irrational fear get the better of you.

Irrational fear? Since 9/11 there has been 30244 DEADLY muslim terror attacks. How do you justify this?
Irrational fear? Since 9/11 there has been 30244 DEADLY muslim terror attacks. How do you justify this?

99% of which have not been in the west. If you lived in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan or something then your fear would be completely justifiable.

The biggest reason you're scared is because the media make it look like a bigger issue then it really is. Like the Trump ban for example, there has not been an attack in the U.S by a refugee from any of the 7 countries Trump banned for over 40 years!

Yet he still banned those countries anyway... Fear mongering.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending