The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medicine Offer Holders 2017

Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer from Imperial for medicine 2017 entry!! Thought it'd be nice to have a thread for us here :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gliitter
Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer from Imperial for medicine 2017 entry!! Thought it'd be nice to have a thread for us here :smile:

Good idea! :biggrin: Got my offer a while ago but still haven't heard from Imperial, only track. Have you heard anything from Imperial?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by pandasandpens
Good idea! :biggrin: Got my offer a while ago but still haven't heard from Imperial, only track. Have you heard anything from Imperial?

neither!! Only got a track update! Is imperial your first choice?
Original post by gliitter
neither!! Only got a track update! Is imperial your first choice?

Yep definitely :smile: Wbu?? :smile:
Reply 4
Does anyone know how graduates are finding the A109 course? From my understanding it was a new course last year, so finding it slightly difficult to find any information about if it's actually good.
Reply 5
Yep definitely :smile: Wbu?? :smile:
yes!!! I was so over the moon when I got the offer!!! Just trying to work really hard now to get the grades
Reply 6
Ahhh guys any advice as I'm completely stuck between choosing UCL and Imperial?
Reply 7
Original post by Dom_uk99

Always thought Imperial was considered to be better for the sciences, so if I were in your situation I'd pick Imperial straight away, but all up to you :smile:
Reply 8

Omg same!!! Have you got offers for both?
Reply 9
Original post by Shk
Omg same!!! Have you got offers for both?

I think it depends on the way you learn etc cos Ik Imperial do a lot more PBL than UCL and you have earlier patient contact at Imperial. I know someone who chose UCL over Imperial just because the location was more convenient for him, so maybe that could be something you should consider before choosing?
Reply 10
Original post by Asian5
I think it depends on the way you learn etc cos Ik Imperial do a lot more PBL than UCL and you have earlier patient contact at Imperial. I know someone who chose UCL over Imperial just because the location was more convenient for him, so maybe that could be something you should consider before choosing?

Ok thanks a lot. I think I prefer the Imperial course but I like UCL more in terms of location and wider variety of people. Have you got offers from either? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Shk
Ok thanks a lot. I think I prefer the Imperial course but I like UCL more in terms of location and wider variety of people. Have you got offers from either? :smile:

Its okay!! I have one from Imperial and I didn't apply to UCL.
Did anyone get the email from imperial for the offers holders page? It says 'by now you will have received your formal offer of a place on the 6-year Medicine MBBS/BSc course, here at Imperial.'
What does it mean by received formal offer? The only thing I recieved is that email...
Did anyone get the email from imperial for the offers holders page? It says 'by now you will have received your formal offer of a place on the 6-year Medicine MBBS/BSc course, here at Imperial.'
What does it mean by received formal offer? The only thing I recieved is that email...

Same here! I just checked ucas and it hasn't even updated
Reply 14
Original post by superwomancool
Congrats on your offers. SInce you guys have offers, could you please dm me what kind of questions they asked?? Thanks!!

lol no
that's cheating
Original post by superwomancool
Congrats on your offers. SInce you guys have offers, could you please dm me what kind of questions they asked?? Thanks!!

I dont think you should know the questions because i managed to predict all of my questions and it threw me off a bit... You should defo look at the website interview criteria though and the example video, because that's literally all they seemed to use.

The reason it threw me off was because the questions werent exaaactly the same so my answers had to be tweaked a bit, which is difficult when id already prepared what i was gonna talk about for that question.
(edited 7 years ago)
Just got my offer whoop.
Anyone going to the offer event in Manchester ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 18
Anyone going to the offer event in Manchester ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeahh!
Are we going to have an offer holders day? When approx?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending