The Student Room Group

Liberals seem to be incapable of comprehending what the "Muslim Ban" is about

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe cooley
Interesting concept.......not really, standard SJW BS.

A couple of things:

Where exactly would you deport US born citizens to, of whatever colour?

If you're so concerned about the murder rate in the US surely you should of suggested deporting the black kids that grow up to commit 50% of murders in the US while only constituting 13% of the US population.

Using your logic, we must assume that you consider African Americans a bigger threat to the citizens of the US than Islamic terror.

You some kind of white supremacist?

Where would you deport American Muslims to?

I don't consider either a threat. I am just pointing out how silly your fear of Muslims is.
Original post by yudothis
And they are. So what point are you trying to make here?

And no, you asked a very specific question, and the answer is that no, it is not a fact. Do you deny that?

Look, if you can't understand the simple statement:

Muslims should be treated on an individual basis, just like every other US citizen.

Thats your problem, i'm not here to baby you through life.
Look, if you can't understand the simple statement:

Muslims should be treated on an individual basis, just like every other US citizen.

Thats your problem, i'm not here to baby you through life.

But that is the thing, what does it mean? What are you trying to say with this?

I agree, they should be treated like every other US citizen. But why do you feel the need to make an issue of this?
Where would you deport American Muslims to?

I don't consider either a threat. I am just pointing out how silly your fear of Muslims is.

Who wants to deport US citizens who are Muslim?

"Muslims with the right to be in the US should be treated on an individual basis, ordinary decent ones left alone those involved in Islamic extremism should be prosecuted and or deported when possible."

Post number 188, important bit in bold.

Get it now?

Do you believe the victims in the Pulse nightclub who spent their last minutes alive in abject fear were wrong to fear the Muslim about to murder them?
Who wants to deport US citizens who are Muslim?

"Muslims with the right to be in the US should be treated on an individual basis, ordinary decent ones left alone those involved in Islamic extremism should be prosecuted and or deported when possible."

Post number 188, important bit in bold.

Get it now?

Do you believe the victims in the Pulse nightclub who spent their last minutes alive in abject fear were wrong to fear the Muslim about to murder them?

Everything you say implies that you do. You might not come outright and say it, but it's all you talk about. Muslim ban, Mateens parents if only they hadn't come, Muslims needs to be analyzed on an individual basis and if possible deported.

Do you believe the victims of an airplane crash who spent their last minutes alive in abject fear were wrong to fear the plane about to kill them?

No, I don't think they were wrong, but that doesn't mean we should blanket ban planes. Nor should we blanket ban Muslims.

Ironic isn't it, the (alt) right keyboard warriors make fun of liberal "safe spaces", "SJWs", "cucks", and "snowflakes" and yet they themselves live in such terrorizing fear of Muslims that they want to create their entire a country a huge safe space from them.

I guess in the end we know who the real snowflakes are :wink:
Everything you say implies that you do. You might not come outright and say it, but it's all you talk about. Muslim ban, Mateens parents if only they hadn't come, Muslims needs to be analyzed on an individual basis and if possible deported.

Do you believe the victims of an airplane crash who spent their last minutes alive in abject fear were wrong to fear the plane about to kill them?

No, I don't think they were wrong, but that doesn't mean we should blanket ban planes. Nor should we blanket ban Muslims.

Ironic isn't it, the (alt) right keyboard warriors make fun of liberal "safe spaces", "SJWs", "cucks", and "snowflakes" and yet they themselves live in such terrorizing fear of Muslims that they want to create their entire a country a huge safe space from them.

I guess in the end we know who the real snowflakes are :wink:

No need to sulk.
No need to sulk.

Awww, Joey can't think of anything else to say? What a shame.
Awww, Joey can't think of anything else to say? What a shame.

Wrong, again.

You are simply unable to cope with an opposing argument so are reduced to childish name calling.

While i find such behaviour amusing, i am not inclined to accommodate it.

So obviously i will not be explaining how the law treats individual citizens again and again because you insist on being obtuse.

Pointing out that you decided to sulk is merely a way of letting you know I am unwilling to waste anymore time on you.

Thats it.
Wrong, again.

You are simply unable to cope with an opposing argument so are reduced to childish name calling.

While i find such behaviour amusing, i am not inclined to accommodate it.

So obviously i will not be explaining how the law treats individual citizens again and again because you insist on being obtuse.

Pointing out that you decided to sulk is merely a way of letting you know I am unwilling to waste anymore time on you.

Thats it.

Hm, if I keep writing wrong, maybe at point I will be right and they will be wrong :biggrin:

I was asking you about the law, I was asking you about your motivation to make these comments about Muslims. But hey, if you are to obtuse to see the difference or want to see it, that's your problem, not mine.
Hm, if I keep writing wrong, maybe at point I will be right and they will be wrong :biggrin:

I was asking you about the law, I was asking you about your motivation to make these comments about Muslims. But hey, if you are to obtuse to see the difference or want to see it, that's your problem, not mine.

You asked several times how the law would deal with Muslims as individuals.

Anyway, glad that's out of the way.

Comments about Muslims.......

You do not believe Islamic extremism poses a threat to the peoples of the West?
You asked several times how the law would deal with Muslims as individuals.

Anyway, glad that's out of the way.

Comments about Muslims.......

You do not believe Islamic extremism poses a threat to the peoples of the West?

Meant to say not asking.

Not as much as you do. I think Islam itself poses a much greater threat than "extremist terrorism".
Meant to say not asking.

Not as much as you do. I think Islam itself poses a much greater threat than "extremist terrorism".

Bad choice of words on my part.

I believe Islam/Islamic extremist terror are part and parcel of the same problem.
Bad choice of words on my part.

I believe Islam/Islamic extremist terror are part and parcel of the same problem.

I don't.
I don't.

Care to expand on that?
Care to expand on that?

I don't think that the problem the ideology Islam represents is the same as the one of extremist terrorism.

Just read studies about what kind of people are drawn to go fight for IS. You will find many of them are not strict Muslism or even from Muslim backgrounds.
I don't think that the problem the ideology Islam represents is the same as the one of extremist terrorism.

Just read studies about what kind of people are drawn to go fight for IS. You will find many of them are not strict Muslism or even from Muslim backgrounds.

No Islam, no Islamic extremism.

Simple.

FFS if you are attempting to imply that there are members of ISIS who are not actual Muslims you really need to provide a link to evidence showing this, otherwise it will be treated with the respect it deserves.

None.
No Islam, no Islamic extremism.

Simple.

FFS if you are attempting to imply that there are members of ISIS who are not actual Muslims you really need to provide a link to evidence showing this, otherwise it will be treated with the respect it deserves.

None.

"Not actual Muslims" - how do you define a Muslim?

Many Muslims do in fact not consider them true Muslims. Who is right?

And that is not necessarily true, I urge you to google and research the studies on the type of people who join IS and the motivation behind it.
"Not actual Muslims" - how do you define a Muslim?

Many Muslims do in fact not consider them true Muslims. Who is right?

And that is not necessarily true, I urge you to google and research the studies on the type of people who join IS and the motivation behind it.

I define a Muslim as anyone who identifies themselves as a Muslim, as the members of ISIS do.

True, many Muslims and people on the left conveniently excommunicate any Muslim who brings Islam into disrepute.

Sorry, it doesn't work.
(edited 7 years ago)
I define a Muslim as anyone who identifies themselves as a Muslim, as the members of ISIS do.

True, many Muslims and people on the left conveniently excommunicate any Muslim who brings Islam into disrepute.

Sorry, it doesn't work.

Why wouldn't they? They do not stand for that so if someone that says they are part of them and acts like that, why shouldn't they?

If someone started killing in the name of joe cooley, would you be fine with that?
Why wouldn't they? They do not stand for that so if someone that says they are part of them and acts like that, why shouldn't they?

If someone started killing in the name of joe cooley, would you be fine with that?

If Joe Cooley's followers lived their lives by a book dictated by Joe, full of inducements to slaughter those that did not follow Joe it would be nonsense to deny the followers of Joe who did slaughtered the unbeliever.

Would you accept a white supremacist denying Alexandre Bissonnette by saying, "oh, he's not a real white supremacist!"

Of course you wouldn't, just as people won't accept your "oh, they're not real Muslims"

Sorry i knows it's a convenient way to absolve Islam from any responsibility for Islamic terror, but there it is.

Quick Reply

Latest