The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

And then there was none.
A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO @Rhythmical - enjoy :birthday:
The continuation of part 5 The Chaos Unravels…

Of course there were some latecomers to the wedding. @CleverSquirrel had come with some nibbles, which she totally had not already nibbled –oh no :innocent:. @StrawbAri and @CoolCavy came together in their stylish hipster flower float thingy, both looking bam schlam fullo’glam :yep:.
@Matrix123 had arrived with @Andy98 alongside @SassKing13 who'd brought round bourbons for everyone and was chatting to Matrix about his latest favourite song :mmm:
@hezzlington had even managed to make it! It was not certain whether he would after his night of shall we say “fun”. Interpret that to your will.

@Paracosm had picked up @titfortat and they’d both arrived on time, having an enthusiastic chat to each other about the songs they’d listened to the day before :mmm:
@04MR17 had started to give out counting society and pinta leaflets to the guests already there @Edminzodo, @Bluebutterfly310 and @Snufkin, all of whom attempted to kindly refuse the offer...

Part 6 The limo

“Ffs get your legs off me @TheonlyMrsHolmes shouted

“Soz bby”

“I’m so nervous”, @Rhythmical said

“Aww it’s all gonna be ok” replied Cheese, giving her a big hug :ahee:, “soon it’ll be over and you’ll be so happy plus food..” Cheese started to daydream...

“I hope you’re right Cheese” exclaimed Rhythmical, hugging her back.

Suddenly there was a loud cry...

“OMG PEOPLE STOP THE LIMO!!!!!!!!”

It was none but @retro_turtles :colonhash:

“What is it now?” sighed @BurstingBubbles

“MY PHONE, WHERE IS IT?” she screamed.

“m8 are you sitting on it? @Nirvana1989-1994 enquired.

“NO I THINK I LEFT IT AT THE HOTEL, HOLY COWS WITH PIRATE HATS”

“Calm down, you, we’re not that far from the hotel, leg it and we’ll wait for you here” @SinsNotTragedies suggested.

“OK I WILL BE BACK SOON” @retro_turtles sped off into the distance…

“What a nutcase” said @Rhaenys10 , the others laughed.

Meanwhile, les gars………

“Why do we have to walk whilst the girls get a frickin’ limo, eh? How does that even work?” complained @ForestShadow

“Girls will be girls, I sort-of promised Rhythmical” replied @13 1 20 8 42

“Shucks”

@Zacken and @SeanFM had moved onto a conversation about who deserves the "flirt of TSR" award whilst @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to debate over whether weddings always lead to a successful marriage.

“Did you win much in the end?” enquired @UWS to GoatFloatsABoat (a.k.a @13 1 20 8 42)

“Just a couple of dollars, should go into the honeymoon fund.”

“Ooh where are you planning to go?” asked @XOR_

“Somewhere far away from here”

“Noice”

“Do we have time to check the reduced aisle at Marks and Sparks?” asked @the beaɾ as they passed the shop.

“Why not? I do fancy a nibble. We can make time…”

“aw yuss” said @the beaɾ , and inside they disappeared…..

What seemed like a small eternity later, @retro_turtles appeared at the door of the limo avec phone in hand.

“IT WAS UNDERNEATH THE CHEST OF DRAWERS, WHO WOULD’VE KNOWN?”

“Just get inside” sighed @Saba XD

“I hope we’re not going to be late” said @Rhythmical

“We’ll be fine!” assured @SNT

“Food,” mumbled Cheese.

@retro_turtles was texting away, “who are you flirting with now, turtles?” teased who tried to get a peek at the screen.

“Nobody!!”, exclaimed turtles as she quickly turned so the screen was not possibly visible.

Eventually the limo stopped, they had arrived.

“Right girls, touch up your hair and in we go!” said @SNT

Coming out of Marks & Spencer with a massive bag for life full of goodies, @the bear was very pleased with himself. @Captain Jack had also purchased some goods, ready to get people to guess what they are for next week’s thread idea on TSR.

@UWS WHY CAN’T I BUY PIZZA NOW?” screamed @XOR_ in annoyance.

“Darling, it is nearly time for the wedding and you need to look your best,” @UWS replied, giving him a hug. @XOR_ pushed him away, in a strop, “I WAN PIZZA NOWWWWWWWWWW” and he walked alone, in front of the group.

“He’ll come around,” said @SeanFM , providing a consolidatory brohug.

“I hope so”, replied a saddened UWS.

“What about arranged marriages then, hmmm?” challenged @Hydeman

“Don’t get me started” replied @Plantagenet Crown

“Oh jeez do they ever stop?” exclaimed @Zacken

“I believe the answer is no” added @13 1 20 8 42

“Oh thank goodness, we’re almost there” exclaimed @Captain Jack , pointing to their destination.

Inside, @Plagioclase , the janitor was making the last minute touches to the decorations inside the large hall. @AndrewSCO , the Priest was standing near the altar, his back turned away from the janitor’s view. He could be heard muttering something in the distance.

“Hallo, Mr Priest, Sir, are you doing okay?” asked the janitor

“Yes I am quite fine thank you” he replied, back still turned, “I am just admiring this view through the stained glass windows, it is so full of life and colour, quite marveilleux, do you not think?”

“It is a wonderful sight Sir, is it okay if I let the guests in?”

“That would be satisfactory”, replied the Priest as he shuffled around a bit.

The doors opened.

Stay tuned for part 7
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
x

Oh god this is both brilliant, exciting and hilarious at the same time! :gah:

“Why do we have to walk whilst the girls get a frickin’ limo, eh? How does that even work?” complained @ForestShadow

that is exactly what Id say :lol: great story!! :yep:
@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to debate over whether weddings always lead to a successful marriage.

Pmsl :rofl:

Of course there were some latecomers to the wedding. @CleverSquirrel had come with some nibbles, which she totally had not already nibbled –oh no :innocent:. @StrawbAri and @CoolCavy came together in their stylish hipster flower float thingy, both looking bam schlam fullo’glam :yep:.
@Matrix123 had arrived with @Andy98 alongside @SassKing13 who'd brought round bourbons for everyone and was chatting to Matrix about his latest favourite song :mmm:
@hezzlington had even managed to make it! It was not certain whether he would after his night of shall we say “fun”. Interpret that to your will.

@Paracosm had picked up @titfortat and they’d both arrived on time, having an enthusiastic chat to each other about the songs they’d listened to the day before :mmm:
@04MR17 had started to give out counting society and pinta leaflets to the guests already there @Edminzodo, @Bluebutterfly310 and @Snufkin, all of whom attempted to kindly refuse the offer...

Part 6 The limo

“Ffs get your legs off me @TheonlyMrsHolmes shouted @serah.exe

“Soz bby”

“Aww it’s all gonna be ok” replied Cheese, giving her a big hug :ahee:, “soon it’ll be over and you’ll be so happy plus food..” Cheese started to daydream...

“Calm down, you, we’re not that far from the hotel, leg it and we’ll wait for you here” @SinsNotTragedies suggested.

Meanwhile, les gars………

“Shucks”

@Zacken and @SeanFM had moved onto a conversation about who deserves the "flirt of TSR" award whilst @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to debate over whether weddings always lead to a successful marriage.

“Did you win much in the end?” enquired @UWS to GoatFloatsABoat (a.k.a @13 1 20 8 42)

“Noice”

“Do we have time to check the reduced aisle at Marks and Sparks?” asked @the beaɾ as they passed the shop.

What seemed like a small eternity later, @retro_turtles appeared at the door of the limo avec phone in hand.

“Food,” mumbled Cheese.

@retro_turtles was texting away, “who are you flirting with now, turtles?” teased @serah.exe who tried to get a peek at the screen.

“Nobody!!”, exclaimed turtles as she quickly turned so the screen was not possibly visible.

Coming out of Marks & Spencer with a massive bag for life full of goodies, @the bear was very pleased with himself. @Captain Jack had also purchased some goods, ready to get people to guess what they are for next week’s thread idea on TSR.

“Darling, it is nearly time for the wedding and you need to look your best,” @UWS replied, giving him a hug. @XOR_ pushed him away, in a strop, “I WAN PIZZA NOWWWWWWWWWW” and he walked alone, in front of the group.

“Oh thank goodness, we’re almost there” exclaimed @Captain Jack , pointing to their destination.

Inside, @Plagioclase , the janitor was making the last minute touches to the decorations inside the large hall. @AndrewSCO , the Priest was standing near the altar, his back turned away from the janitor’s view. He could be heard muttering something in the distance.

“Yes I am quite fine thank you” he replied, back still turned, “I am just admiring this view through the stained glass windows, it is so full of life and colour, quite marveilleux, do you not think?”

The doors opened.

Stay tuned for part 7

PRSOM :rofl: Amazing Cheese XD
@XOR_ @UWS both repped it, the brodom is real
repeat
the BRODOM IS REAL
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh god this is both brilliant, exciting and hilarious at the same time! :gah:

XD I feel quite inspired so if I am productive I may write the next part this evening :yep:
Original post by ForestShadow
that is exactly what Id say :lol: great story!! :yep:

XD
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Pmsl :rofl:

XD

Original post by SassKing13
PRSOM :rofl: Amazing Cheese XD

XD

Part 6 The limo

“Ffs get your legs off me @TheonlyMrsHolmes shouted @serah.exe

“Soz bby”

Meanwhile, les gars………

“Shucks”

“Noice”

“Food,” mumbled Cheese.

@retro_turtles was texting away, “who are you flirting with now, turtles?” teased @serah.exe who tried to get a peek at the screen.

The doors opened.

Stay tuned for part 7

@Plagioclase Are you enjoying being a janitor?

Stay tuned for part 7

OOMMGG @Paracosm and I have the best part :ahee: You mention songs and it makes me the happiest person alive :colondollar:
Original post by Edminzodo
@Plagioclase Are you enjoying being a janitor?

He will love what happens in the next part :mwuaha:
Original post by titfortat
OOMMGG @Paracosm and I have the best part :ahee: You mention songs and it makes me the happiest person alive :colondollar:

:yep: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs:
x

How I'm acting sounds accurate :lol:
:laugh: That is so me. :lol: Although, I should probably point out that BB is already a member....:mmm:
Original post by retro_turtles
How I'm acting sounds accurate :lol:

:rofl:
Original post by 04MR17
:laugh: That is so me. :lol: Although, I should probably point out that BB is already a member....:mmm:

:shh: :hugs:
Original post by cheeseisveg
part 3 les filles (the girls)

@rhythmical awoke, a mess, on her bedroom floor, to find empty glasses surrounding her, @sinsnottragedies had influenced her to augment her normal intake of alcohol to an almost critical level whilst out last night. It had resulted in, a rather interesting dream :redface:

“sinsnottragedies, tomorrow is the big day, how could we be so careless?” snt happened to be rhythmical’s chief brides maid, what an honour.

Sinsnottradgedies gave a :smug: Look and walked away, “how else are you going to be able to loosen up on your big day, hmmm?

what was this mysteriously large day?

A tsr wedding like no other :e

in the (rather large) room next door were the brides maids, @retro_turtles , @saba xd , @nirvana1989-1994 , @rhaenys10 , @burstingbubbles , @theonlymrsholmes and @cheeseisveg .

Saba was touching up her perfect face, nirvana was fighting trolls on tsr like a bows, rhaneys and burstingbubbles were discussing how they were to do each others hair whilst @theonlymrsholmes was rejecting @rob.ml who’d gone all the way to stalking their hotel room and proposing to her outside the hotel window. :colonhash: :k:
Cheese was busying herself with a game of pinta, casually rekking everyone out :e
retro_turtles had somehow found a pair of scissors and had started to cut parts of cheese’s dress whilst she wasn’t looking…

“guys we’ve really got to go really got to fricking go” screamed rhythmical, who was now moderately dressed.

“yo bois am i late?” it was only @serah.exe who’d stayed at the bar for an abnormally long time...

“omg serah, where tf were u m8?” asked saba

“that’s for me to know and you to not :e”

“guys” snt snapped

“one more round” begged cheese whilst retro_turtles had stopped cutting parts of her hair off…

“cmon let’s go”

and they disappeared off into the limosine…….

part 4 les gars (the guys)

@13 1 20 8 42 was counting his winnings from the night before, “eh lads, couple of drinks on me tonight, eh?”

muffled grunts/groans were the response.

“can u get me a pizza as well pls?” @xor_ pleaded, “nothing much just extra pepperoni, pepper, red pepper, hot sauce, pizza and make sure it is precisely 28.9 degrees centigrade”.

@13 1 20 8 42 was too indulged in another game to hear him.

“xor_, i’ll buy you a pizza” @uws suggested holding out his arms for an embrace.

“some bears are trying to hibernate” moaned @the beaɾ as he rolled over.

@zacken and @seanfm were playing chess whilst @plantagenet crown and @hydeman were debating about a controversial thread on tsr (most controversial member nominations).

“oh shiz guys the wedding is in 30minutes!” @forestshadow exclaimed, having completed his meme-athon and trying to wake up.

“well we better get ready then!” said @captain jack , who was very excited! :mmm:

@paracosm was meeting them there in his new shiny car :mmm: And @andrewsco was acting as the priest.

They left the building…..

part 5 - the chaos begins -
esteemed guests had gathered, @snufkin, @04mr17, @edminzodo and @khodusaab were all waiting outside
inside, the marvellous, the magnificient, the mildly maniacal @andrewsco awaited the proceedings of the afternoon :e

tbc

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha xdddddd
Part 7 - The wedding commences
@Matrix123 and @Andy98 sat together whilst @SassKing13 tried to convert @CleverSquirrel to the Bunnymen people band thing. She was having none of it though and anticipated the start of the wedding as she sat down.

@CoolCavy was giving hugs to everyone whilst @StrawbAri was taking a few pre-wedding group selfie thingies.

@hezzlington was not really listening to @Paracosm and @titfortat discussing their new playlist, he was checking out the well-dressed people as they poured through the door. :mmm:

@04MR17 was still persuading @Snufkin and @Edminzodo to join the counting society and @Bluebutterfly310 was helping him. Eventually @Edminzodo began lecturing them on why Ramesses the II was so great :tongue:

@IKEAPanda37 had just made it in time to catch a seat who was swiftly followed by @PrincessBO$$ who'd just got back from an Arsenal match and was buzzing. @markovchain17 rushed in at the back, he was to be the DJ for later on :danceboy:

@XOR_ , still in a strop, was the first to sit down at the far side, joined by @SeanFM who was trying to keep the peace. @the bear swiftly followed, his paws sticky from eating M&S chocolates :teehee: @ForestShadow joined them, talking to @hezzlington about the finely dressed females.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to discuss the religious symbolism involved in a marriage and critiqued the makeshift altar that had been placed in the hall. “Someone couldn’t afford to be in a church” chuckled @Zacken , hearing their argument. They sat down, further debating about religious symbolism and its importance.

@Captain Jack had found @Fox Corner who had stopped off to buy some wedding gifts, Cpn Jack showed her the amazing goodies he’d bought at M&S and they sat together, planning awesome thread ideas :mmm:

@AndrewSCO , the priest saw off @Plagioclase , the janitor, who went back to his little room next to the hall, with only the mice for company.

@AndrewSCO retrieved his Bible and went to the front of the altar. He was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@13 1 20 8 42 , the groom, waited with @UWS for the bride.

"I bet you she'll be absolutely beautiful", said @UWS

"Yeah", agreed @13 1 20 8 42 , "I hope she likes the ring I picked".

Once the guests had all settled, someone put on some music [video="youtube;Ykgxgmd0moM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxgmd0moM[/video]

and the bridesmaids started to walk in…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rhythmical wore an elegant dress, she had her hair half up and half down and everyone stopped and stared, making her blush massively :mmm:

@SinsNotTragedies held her sparkly lace train, with @BurstingBubbles and @Nirvana1989-1994 holding the sides of it

@TheonlyMrsHolmes , , @Rhaenys10 and @CheeseIsVeg closely followed, flowers in hand but @retro_turtles had managed to trip up on the way there and was far behind :colonhash:

"oh bugger" she muttered and tried to catch up as best she could.

Eventually @Rhythmical was handed over to @Uws who then handed her over to @13 1 20 8 42

The bridesmaids sat down, retro_turtles perched on the edge, @uws behind @xor_ :mmm:

@AndrewSCO started to read from his Bible...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Friends, we have been invited here to share with @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 in a most important time in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love for and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.”

“Turtles - stop texting”, whispered Cheese.
Turtles ignored Cheese and continued to text.
Cheese sighed.

“Would you bow with me as we ask the Lord's blessing on our time together today?”

@UWS thought he could hear something coming from the window…

“Our Father in heaven, Creator, Savior, and Designer of marriage, we turn to you this afternoon, asking that you be glorified by what takes place. That this ceremony would honor you, and reflect the seriousness of the vows to be spoken. Might this service be a reminder to us who have spoken similar vows to our spouses in the past. Might it be instructive to those yet considering such a commitment in their future.”

No there was definitely some tapping…

“Might this ceremony be a fitting beginning for @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 as they commit themselves before this company to pursue a Christ-centered life together. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen –“

And there was an almighty crash…

Stay tuned for part 8
I haven't read the whole thing but you already have me at SassKing and converting to his "bunny people band thing" :rofl:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I haven't read the whole thing but you already have me at SassKing and converting to his "bunny people band thing" :rofl:

read it :mmm:
x

Cheese I'm a bit freaked out. You know me too well in regards to the clumsiness...
Original post by Rhythmical
You don't strike me as a villain, you are too nice :frown:

I'll be the villain then, @Rhythmical
Original post by retro_turtles
Cheese I'm a bit freaked out. You know me too well in regards to the clumsiness...

:rofl: Retro is so naughty
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
I'll be the villain then, @Rhythmical

Do you want to be the villain? :mmm: There's a vacancy :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest