The Student Room Group

i did something terrible

On friday night i went out with my boyfriend of over a year and some of his friends. Whilst we were out i got really drunk somehow (I say this because i dont remember buying lots of drinks) anyway i woke up the next day and a random guys bed, with no phone or money or anything. Apparently i had run away from my boyfriend and he got frustrated and left and i dont remember any of this nor what happened. I think i had sex with him but i can't remember anything so i have no clue. I told my boyfriend the same what had happened because i couldn't deal with an guilt and saw no way around it. He understood and said he forgave me and i had to back to uni today which is 4 hours away from him and i feel so terrible. I feel sick to my stomach when i think about it yet I'm also so upset because i didn't think i would ever do such a thing and i can't remember any of it. I can tell any of my friends or anyone else because they would hate me and i can tell him how awful i feel because its him who should be upset. I hate myself so much and i feel so lonely and guilty. I dont see anyway out of this. I have depression on and off and I'm so scared it'll come back and i won't be able to handle it. I live him so such and I've ****ed everything up
Is there a chance your drink may have been spiked or something?
Do you think you were spiked?
Reply 3
i dont think i was spiked because my boyfriend said there wasnt any opportunity for me to be spiked
Reply 4
You may have been spiked, but even if you weren't you were in no fit state to consent. This guy should not have taken you home.
Reply 5
Strange... were you spiked?
Your boyfriend left you whilst you were drunk. Hmm no wonder he was so forgiving. I understand that you 'ran away' but he should have attempted to make sure you got home safely.
Original post by Anonymous
On friday night i went out with my boyfriend of over a year and some of his friends. Whilst we were out i got really drunk somehow (I say this because i dont remember buying lots of drinks) anyway i woke up the next day and a random guys bed, with no phone or money or anything. Apparently i had run away from my boyfriend and he got frustrated and left and i dont remember any of this nor what happened. I think i had sex with him but i can't remember anything so i have no clue. I told my boyfriend the same what had happened because i couldn't deal with an guilt and saw no way around it. He understood and said he forgave me and i had to back to uni today which is 4 hours away from him and i feel so terrible. I feel sick to my stomach when i think about it yet I'm also so upset because i didn't think i would ever do such a thing and i can't remember any of it. I can tell any of my friends or anyone else because they would hate me and i can tell him how awful i feel because its him who should be upset. I hate myself so much and i feel so lonely and guilty. I dont see anyway out of this. I have depression on and off and I'm so scared it'll come back and i won't be able to handle it. I live him so such and I've ****ed everything up

What happened to your phone and money?

Your only link seems to be the guy you slept with

You should really have gone and go yourself checked. Like the others suggested it sounds like you could have been spiked. I would have gone to the police tbh That said you haven't, so this is what I would do.

1. You told your bf- he reacted well and the reason is because he believes you as he knows you and appreciates your honesty. Telling him was smart imo because it shows you have nothing to hide.

2. You are now distressed because you still dont know what happened. Beating yourself up is pointless but you are traumatised so you must speak to someone, even if it wasnt spiked as you arent dealing with it well on your own. Y

Talk it through with the, even if its just to confirm it wasnt.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre national freephone helpline on 0808 802 9999 (12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm every day of the year)

http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/abuse/pages/drink-spiking.aspx

This is Australian but the info is good.
http://www.respectqld.org.au/flyers-and-photos/drink-spiking

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11317161/Drink-spiking-You-need-to-know-about-Britains-hidden-epidemic.html
Well chances are your drink did get spiked, surely only explanation for it. Another thing is why did your boyfriend not try chase you up.
Someone spiked your drink with molly. Thats what happened. When someone puts molly in a drink they usally do not remember a thing and the person spiked problably sleped with a person that night. Instintally your boyfriend is suspicious. He left you wile drinking. Ask him if he even tried to contact you. And the guy you slept with problably stole your money

Original post by Anonymous

Latest

Trending

Trending