The Student Room Group

Still waiting for Imperial and UCl to give offers - Computer Science

Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!
Reply 1
I'm still waiting on UCL & St Andrews.
Original post by kidb_

I hope they get back soon!
Reply 3
Original post by kidb_

I got rejected by St Andrews yesterday so if you haven't heard anything yet that's a good sign I think. Still waiting on UCL but not too hopeful after yesterday aha
Reply 4
Applied for Computer Science as well...
Heard from UCL, still nothing from Imperial and St. Andrews :/
I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting. Good luck you guys!
Reply 6
Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?
Original post by ikeoluwa
Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?

No, had an admissions test for Imperial yesterday though.

I don't think I did very well :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by TheStudent19
Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!

Hello!
Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!
Original post by Skoh7645
Hello!
Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!

I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear :frown: Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?
i havent heard from ucl since october?
Original post by TheStudent19
I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear :frown: Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?

Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂
Original post by Skoh7645
Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂

No I live in London, and I have an interview for Imperial next week. Wish me luck!
I haven't heard back from imperial, only email I got from them was the confirmation that they recieved my application
Reply 14
Just got rejected from St. Andrew's y'all!
Reply 15
I’m so sorry. My son was just rejected by St. Andrews after being shortlisted at Oxford. His grades far exceeded application requirements. Very strange! Good luck to you!
Original post by theviki
Just got rejected from St. Andrew's y'all!

Quick Reply