The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

2D animation - University of Hertfordshire

Hi!! just looking for other people that will be starting 2D animation this year.
Reply 1
I'm hoping to star in September! Are you still at Herts doing 2D animation?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I'm still there, currently half way through the course
Reply 3
Original post by meera654
Yeah I'm still there, currently half way through the course

Oh that's awesome to hear!! Do you mind if I ask a few questions? Feel free to ignore.

What do you think of the course? Is it more drawing based or is it very technical?

Secondly, do you know much about the study abroad program on 2D Animation at herts? I'm very interested in it.

I hope you're enjoying it there anyways! :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I don't mind

The course is great, but it is a lot of work, however it is mostly drawing based for people that do 2d animation but in the first semester you do have to do 3d modelling.

As for the study abroad, I don't think the course itself deals with that, you'd have to apply separately in your 3rd or 2nd year but they let you know when you can start applying for it. If you are coming here they'll tell you more about it.

I hope that answered your questions, if you have any more feel free to ask. :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah I don't mind

The course is great, but it is a lot of work, however it is mostly drawing based for people that do 2d animation but in the first semester you do have to do 3d modelling.

As for the study abroad, I don't think the course itself deals with that, you'd have to apply separately in your 3rd or 2nd year but they let you know when you can start applying for it. If you are coming here they'll tell you more about it.

I hope that answered your questions, if you have any more feel free to ask. :smile:

That's awesome!
Thanks very much~
Reply 6
Yeah I don't mind

Oh- I almost forgot, I have a question about the portfolio.

What did you include on your portfolio for your interview? I'm super worried about my portfolio tbh... I would be gutted if I was rejected by Herts ;__;

Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending