Yeah.
I'll be a villian.

Alrightey :colone:
I'll be eagerly awaiting part 8. :biggrin:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'll be eagerly awaiting part 8. :biggrin:

Tonight :mmm:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I haven't read the whole thing but you already have me at SassKing and converting to his "bunny people band thing" :rofl:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
read it :mmm:

Truly the best religion/cult that people could be converted to.
Funnily enough I'm actually listening to a band called The Church a lot at the moment (and no it's not gospel sort of stuff or whatever :tongue:), which is strangely appropriate considering this 'wedding' is in a church.
Alrightey :colone:

As long as my nunchucks get involved!
Wouldn't be me otherwise.
Tonight :mmm:

Yay! :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Truly the best religion/cult that people could be converted to.
Funnily enough I'm actually listening to a band called The Church a lot at the moment (and no it's not gospel sort of stuff or whatever :tongue:), which is strangely appropriate considering this 'wedding' is in a church.

:rofl: it's in a church-hall thing :mmm:
V appropriate tho, :hat2:
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
As long as my nunchucks get involved!
Wouldn't be me otherwise.

ofc :colone:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yay! :smile:

:woo:
ofc :colone:

WOOPEE!
:rofl: it's in a church-hall thing :mmm:
V appropriate tho, :hat2:

Oh, okay :rofl:

You never replied to my quote about what happened on Saturday, does that mean you'd rather not talk about it? That's fine if not :smile:
Part 7 - The wedding commences
@Matrix123 and @Andy98 sat together whilst @SassKing13 tried to convert @CleverSquirrel to the Bunnymen people band thing. She was having none of it though and anticipated the start of the wedding as she sat down.

@CoolCavy was giving hugs to everyone whilst @StrawbAri was taking a few pre-wedding group selfie thingies.

@hezzlington was not really listening to @Paracosm and @titfortat discussing their new playlist, he was checking out the well-dressed people as they poured through the door. :mmm:

@04MR17 was still persuading @Snufkin and @Edminzodo to join the counting society and @Bluebutterfly310 was helping him. Eventually @Edminzodo began lecturing them on why Ramesses the II was so great :tongue:

@IKEAPanda37 had just made it in time to catch a seat who was swiftly followed by @PrincessBO$$ who'd just got back from an Arsenal match and was buzzing. @markovchain17 rushed in at the back, he was to be the DJ for later on :danceboy:

@XOR_ , still in a strop, was the first to sit down at the far side, joined by @SeanFM who was trying to keep the peace. @the bear swiftly followed, his paws sticky from eating M&S chocolates :teehee: @ForestShadow joined them, talking to @hezzlington about the finely dressed females.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to discuss the religious symbolism involved in a marriage and critiqued the makeshift altar that had been placed in the hall. “Someone couldn’t afford to be in a church” chuckled @Zacken , hearing their argument. They sat down, further debating about religious symbolism and its importance.

@Captain Jack had found @Fox Corner who had stopped off to buy some wedding gifts, Cpn Jack showed her the amazing goodies he’d bought at M&S and they sat together, planning awesome thread ideas :mmm:

@AndrewSCO , the priest saw off @Plagioclase , the janitor, who went back to his little room next to the hall, with only the mice for company.

@AndrewSCO retrieved his Bible and went to the front of the altar. He was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@13 1 20 8 42 , the groom, waited with @UWS for the bride.

"I bet you she'll be absolutely beautiful", said @UWS

"Yeah", agreed @13 1 20 8 42 , "I hope she likes the ring I picked".

Once the guests had all settled, someone put on some music [video="youtube;Ykgxgmd0moM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxgmd0moM[/video]

and the bridesmaids started to walk in…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rhythmical wore an elegant dress, she had her hair half up and half down and everyone stopped and stared, making her blush massively :mmm:

@SinsNotTragedies held her sparkly lace train, with @BurstingBubbles and @Nirvana1989-1994 holding the sides of it

@TheonlyMrsHolmes , @serah.exe , @Rhaenys10 and @CheeseIsVeg closely followed, flowers in hand but @retro_turtles had managed to trip up on the way there and was far behind :colonhash:

"oh bugger" she muttered and tried to catch up as best she could.

Eventually @Rhythmical was handed over to @Uws who then handed her over to @13 1 20 8 42

The bridesmaids sat down, retro_turtles perched on the edge, @uws behind @xor_ :mmm:

@AndrewSCO started to read from his Bible...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Friends, we have been invited here to share with @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 in a most important time in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love for and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.”

“Turtles - stop texting”, whispered Cheese.
Turtles ignored Cheese and continued to text.
Cheese sighed.

“Would you bow with me as we ask the Lord's blessing on our time together today?”

@UWS thought he could hear something coming from the window…

“Our Father in heaven, Creator, Savior, and Designer of marriage, we turn to you this afternoon, asking that you be glorified by what takes place. That this ceremony would honor you, and reflect the seriousness of the vows to be spoken. Might this service be a reminder to us who have spoken similar vows to our spouses in the past. Might it be instructive to those yet considering such a commitment in their future.”

No there was definitely some tapping…

“Might this ceremony be a fitting beginning for @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 as they commit themselves before this company to pursue a Christ-centered life together. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen –“

And there was an almighty crash…

Stay tuned for part 8

You're permanently on prsom :cry:
And lmaooo how creative :rofl:
@Matrix123 and @Andy98 sat together whilst @SassKing13 tried to convert @CleverSquirrel to the Bunnymen people band thing. She was having none of it though and anticipated the start of the wedding as she sat down.

@CoolCavy was giving hugs to everyone whilst @StrawbAri was taking a few pre-wedding group selfie thingies.

@hezzlington was not really listening to @Paracosm and @titfortat discussing their new playlist, he was checking out the well-dressed people as they poured through the door. :mmm:

@04MR17 was still persuading @Snufkin and @Edminzodo to join the counting society and @Bluebutterfly310 was helping him. Eventually @Edminzodo began lecturing them on why Ramesses the II was so great :tongue:

@IKEAPanda37 had just made it in time to catch a seat who was swiftly followed by @PrincessBO$$ who'd just got back from an Arsenal match and was buzzing. @markovchain17 rushed in at the back, he was to be the DJ for later on :danceboy:

@XOR_ , still in a strop, was the first to sit down at the far side, joined by @SeanFM who was trying to keep the peace. @the bear swiftly followed, his paws sticky from eating M&S chocolates :teehee: @ForestShadow joined them, talking to @hezzlington about the finely dressed females.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to discuss the religious symbolism involved in a marriage and critiqued the makeshift altar that had been placed in the hall. “Someone couldn’t afford to be in a church” chuckled @Zacken , hearing their argument. They sat down, further debating about religious symbolism and its importance.

@Captain Jack had found @Fox Corner who had stopped off to buy some wedding gifts, Cpn Jack showed her the amazing goodies he’d bought at M&S and they sat together, planning awesome thread ideas :mmm:

@AndrewSCO , the priest saw off @Plagioclase , the janitor, who went back to his little room next to the hall, with only the mice for company.

@AndrewSCO retrieved his Bible and went to the front of the altar. He was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the guests had all settled, someone put on some music [video="youtube;Ykgxgmd0moM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxgmd0moM[/video]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rhythmical wore an elegant dress, she had her hair half up and half down and everyone stopped and stared, making her blush massively :mmm:

@SinsNotTragedies held her sparkly lace train, with @BurstingBubbles and @Nirvana1989-1994 holding the sides of it

@TheonlyMrsHolmes , @serah.exe , @Rhaenys10 and @CheeseIsVeg closely followed, flowers in hand but @retro_turtles had managed to trip up on the way there and was far behind :colonhash:

Eventually @Rhythmical was handed over to @Uws who then handed her over to @13 1 20 8 42

The bridesmaids sat down, retro_turtles perched on the edge, @uws behind @xor_ :mmm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Friends, we have been invited here to share with @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 in a most important time in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love for and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.”

Cheese sighed.

“Would you bow with me as we ask the Lord's blessing on our time together today?”

“Our Father in heaven, Creator, Savior, and Designer of marriage, we turn to you this afternoon, asking that you be glorified by what takes place. That this ceremony would honor you, and reflect the seriousness of the vows to be spoken. Might this service be a reminder to us who have spoken similar vows to our spouses in the past. Might it be instructive to those yet considering such a commitment in their future.”

“Might this ceremony be a fitting beginning for @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 as they commit themselves before this company to pursue a Christ-centered life together. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen –“

Stay tuned for part 8

SWEEEET
Cheese darling, you've got to give me a sex scene, ya know? :rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri
You're permanently on prsom :cry:
And lmaooo how creative :rofl:

:console: it's ok
Tune in later to discover your fate :colone:
I mean erm...no......
Original post by Rhaenys10
SWEEEET
Cheese darling, you've got to give me a sex scene, ya know? :rofl:

I'll see what I can do in part 8, eh? :colone:
Tune in this evening y'alllllll
:console: it's ok
Tune in later to discover your fate :colone:
I mean erm...no......

I'll see what I can do in part 8, eh? :colone:
Tune in this evening y'alllllll

I hope I haven't been killed off smh :lol:
I love wedding receptions (well Nigerian ones anyway, I've never been to a non Nigerian one :colondollar:)
Original post by StrawbAri
I hope I haven't been killed off smh :lol:
I love wedding receptions (well Nigerian ones anyway, I've never been to a non Nigerian one :colondollar:)

Not yet :mmm: :colone:
awh :hugs: they are good fun!
my AS 19/20 coursework

Spoiler

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
my AS 19/20 coursework

Very good. Apparently we got married in Cheese's story pal
Original post by Rhythmical
Very good. Apparently we got married in Cheese's story pal

I'd marry u for the bants

Cheese sighed.

Stay tuned for part 8

This could actually happen :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest