The Student Room Group

Apologies

I'd like to apologise to anyone who I may have offended or spoken to disrespectfully. I often forget myself and can be condescending or arrogant.

Especially to @QE2 @27FT @MrsSheldonCooper @mariachi @Reality Check @Plantagenet Crown and any others.

We may not agree on many things but I shouldn't be disrespectful so I'm sorry for that.
Thank you, @AishaGirl. That's very decent of you. Let's hope all our future interactions can be done in a spirit of mutual respect.
This is probably the nicest thread I've ever seen on here :u: I think I might cry.
lmao, was there some drama???????
Original post by Socratesfam
lmao, was there some drama???????

There was a thread about rape yesterday which basically devolved into a massive multi-page war between Islam and Feminism
That is so TSR....
Reply 6
Original post by AishaGirl
I'd like to apologise to anyone who I may have offended or spoken to disrespectfully. I often forget myself and can be condescending or arrogant.

Especially to @QE2 @27FT @MrsSheldonCooper @mariachi @Reality Check @Plantagenet Crown and any others.

We may not agree on many things but I shouldn't be disrespectful so I'm sorry for that.

Well done! A very brave and mature post.

Original post by Reality Check
Thank you, @AishaGirl. That's very decent of you. Let's hope all our future interactions can be done in a spirit of mutual respect.

Seconded.

That's okay :smile: I'm sure you meant no harm, no offence taken on my part. And sorry too, if I spoke disrespectfully. I tend to get quite passionate in debates as well and forget myself or my manners sometimes.
(edited 7 years ago)
I feel bad seeing as I started the thread, so it's technically my fault it blew up into that monstrosity.
no hard feelings babes :h:
Original post by 27FT
I feel bad seeing as I started the thread, so it's technically my fault it blew up into that monstrosity.

It's not your fault at all; happens all the time on TSR
yeah, I had the feeling it does :biggrin:
It's fine hun :smile:
Reply 13
Nice that some people can be big enough to apologise for their mistakes
No hard feelings I have never encountered you before, but I respect the fact that you're willing to own up to your mistakes.

Keep posting :h:

Hi Aisha

I did not post online for the last few days, so I have no idea what happened

In any case, don't worry : we are all here because we enjoy lively discussions, and even heated debates

As far as I am concerned, most anything goes. The only things that, in my view, are unacceptable, are personal insults and incitations to commit crimes : and if you had really sinned in that sense (and I would be surprised), you would not be on the forum anymore

so, all the best

Quick Reply