The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chra_
I took my exam on the 30th of september. I've been waiting for more than 4 months...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been waiting 3 months :frown: (did it November 4th). Cant even remember how it went.
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Oh my god I can't believe the results aren't out yet... I guess I don't have psychic powers after all..

But I did get my UCL offer today, so I guess I haven't totally flunked my LNAT?
Now it's all up to KCL.. the last of the five!!

OMG congrats !!!! Did your portico change?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by qwerty505
OMG congrats !!!! Did your portico change?

aww thanks :smile: Haha it hasn't yet, but I got the email as well as a change on UCAs track :wink: Have you heard back yet? (I've forgotten whether you were waiting for KCL/UCL or LSE!?)
aww thanks :smile: Haha it hasn't yet, but I got the email as well as a change on UCAs track :wink: Have you heard back yet? (I've forgotten whether you were waiting for KCL/UCL or LSE!?)

Haven't heard anything :frown: Waiting on KCL/UCL still. My track never emails me when it changes, I always just happen to check :angry:
Original post by qwerty505
Haven't heard anything :frown: Waiting on KCL/UCL still. My track never emails me when it changes, I always just happen to check :angry:

hahaha that must be so annoying! I feel for you bro..
Go on and check track :wink: I have complete faith in you
Also screw KCL, I'm still waiting for them so I can firm and insure my choices..
Oh my god I can't believe the results aren't out yet... I guess I don't have psychic powers after all..

But I did get my UCL offer today, so I guess I haven't totally flunked my LNAT?
Now it's all up to KCL.. the last of the five!!

oh goodness!

you must be so happy :smile: .

i'm still waiting :afraid:
Original post by Pythian
oh goodness!

you must be so happy :smile: .

i'm still waiting :afraid:

Hahaha it's a great relief :smile: Esp since it's the first LNAT uni that has replied!
Aww you'll be fine. I applied way back in Oct and did my LNAT in the same month so that may be why :smile:
I don't even have spectacular predicted grades. I only had 1A* predicted (which is the minimum?)
this is such a joke. we shouldn't have to wait till feb for our results when it literally is the same format as the UKCAT. I sat mine on the 29th Sept - I've waited nearly 4 and a half months!! Also, how long does it take to organise - surely they could have done it by now if they had started sending batches out from last week???
Original post by ///curious
this is such a joke. we shouldn't have to wait till feb for our results when it literally is the same format as the UKCAT. I sat mine on the 29th Sept - I've waited nearly 4 and a half months!! Also, how long does it take to organise - surely they could have done it by now if they had started sending batches out from last week???

I know its so frustrating! We could have literally got the result on the screen as we walked out nearly 5 months ago!! It is also killing me that KCL cant start sending out offers/rejections!!
This seems like it's later than any other year now :angry:
Still kind of confused on one thing, assuming we have all sat before Jan 20th will we all receive on the same day/time? I don't know if when people are talking about batches they mean the two batches (one we're all waiting for/after Jan 20th) or if it'll be staggered based on when we sat before Jan 20th or randomly...
Original post by lukeforest1997
Still kind of confused on one thing, assuming we have all sat before Jan 20th will we all receive on the same day/time? I don't know if when people are talking about batches they mean the two batches (one we're all waiting for/after Jan 20th) or if it'll be staggered based on when we sat before Jan 20th or randomly...

Think its like the first batch goes out around lunch then a second batch goes out around 5/6 the same day. Not completely sure.
Original post by lukeforest1997

The batch is when they're sent out on the same day just different times. Like one batch could be sent at 3pm, other at 5pm. So we'll all get it on the same day, just different times. :smile:
Original post by Punkrockfan
The batch is when they're sent out on the same day just different times. Like one batch could be sent at 3pm, other at 5pm. So we'll all get it on the same day, just different times. :smile:

But when!!! :mad:
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but have been reading forum for a while :biggrin: Are they kidding us with the results?! :frown: It was max the 5th of February in previous years, as I saw, and we still have nothing :/
Reply 155
When my daughter did her LNAT back in October, after she finished the Admin person was looking at her computer and said "do I give you your results now?" (I assume they don't do many at that centre) but my daughter was too honest and said "no, I don't think so".

Even if they haven't sorted out their email list I can't see why they can't put the result on your LNAT profiles.
Original post by Pythian
But when!!! :mad:

Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you. Genuinely thought it'd be today. I still don't think it should take that long after we've done the tests to get our results, but it's ridiculous how they can't stick to their own time-scales.
Reply 157

congrats! i'm dying over here :/ i need rejection asap
Original post by 0001a
i agree. i think it's total ******** schools see scores before we do too.

Our schools know our LNAT results?
Reply 159
First Cambridge were late giving decisions and now LNAT is late too :frown: what is wrong with this application cycle?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending