I like you
Too cute to handle :coma:

All we need is @UWS to declare his love for xor :mmm:
Original post by XOR_
This could actually happen :holmes:

:daydreaming:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Part 7 - The wedding commences
@Matrix123 and @Andy98 sat together whilst @SassKing13 tried to convert @CleverSquirrel to the Bunnymen people band thing. She was having none of it though and anticipated the start of the wedding as she sat down.

@CoolCavy was giving hugs to everyone whilst @StrawbAri was taking a few pre-wedding group selfie thingies.

@hezzlington was not really listening to @Paracosm and @titfortat discussing their new playlist, he was checking out the well-dressed people as they poured through the door. :mmm:

@04MR17 was still persuading @Snufkin and @Edminzodo to join the counting society and @Bluebutterfly310 was helping him. Eventually @Edminzodo began lecturing them on why Ramesses the II was so great :tongue:

@IKEAPanda37 had just made it in time to catch a seat who was swiftly followed by @PrincessBO$$ who'd just got back from an Arsenal match and was buzzing. @markovchain17 rushed in at the back, he was to be the DJ for later on :danceboy:

@XOR_ , still in a strop, was the first to sit down at the far side, joined by @SeanFM who was trying to keep the peace. @the bear swiftly followed, his paws sticky from eating M&S chocolates :teehee: @ForestShadow joined them, talking to @hezzlington about the finely dressed females.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to discuss the religious symbolism involved in a marriage and critiqued the makeshift altar that had been placed in the hall. “Someone couldn’t afford to be in a church” chuckled @Zacken , hearing their argument. They sat down, further debating about religious symbolism and its importance.

@Captain Jack had found @Fox Corner who had stopped off to buy some wedding gifts, Cpn Jack showed her the amazing goodies he’d bought at M&S and they sat together, planning awesome thread ideas :mmm:

@AndrewSCO , the priest saw off @Plagioclase , the janitor, who went back to his little room next to the hall, with only the mice for company.

@AndrewSCO retrieved his Bible and went to the front of the altar. He was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@13 1 20 8 42 , the groom, waited with @UWS for the bride.

"I bet you she'll be absolutely beautiful", said @UWS

"Yeah", agreed @13 1 20 8 42 , "I hope she likes the ring I picked".

Once the guests had all settled, someone put on some music [video="youtube;Ykgxgmd0moM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxgmd0moM[/video]

and the bridesmaids started to walk in…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rhythmical wore an elegant dress, she had her hair half up and half down and everyone stopped and stared, making her blush massively :mmm:

@SinsNotTragedies held her sparkly lace train, with @BurstingBubbles and @Nirvana1989-1994 holding the sides of it

@TheonlyMrsHolmes , @serah.exe , @Rhaenys10 and @CheeseIsVeg closely followed, flowers in hand but @retro_turtles had managed to trip up on the way there and was far behind :colonhash:

"oh bugger" she muttered and tried to catch up as best she could.

Eventually @Rhythmical was handed over to @Uws who then handed her over to @13 1 20 8 42

The bridesmaids sat down, retro_turtles perched on the edge, @uws behind @xor_ :mmm:

@AndrewSCO started to read from his Bible...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Friends, we have been invited here to share with @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 in a most important time in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love for and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.”

“Turtles - stop texting”, whispered Cheese.
Turtles ignored Cheese and continued to text.
Cheese sighed.

“Would you bow with me as we ask the Lord's blessing on our time together today?”

@UWS thought he could hear something coming from the window…

“Our Father in heaven, Creator, Savior, and Designer of marriage, we turn to you this afternoon, asking that you be glorified by what takes place. That this ceremony would honor you, and reflect the seriousness of the vows to be spoken. Might this service be a reminder to us who have spoken similar vows to our spouses in the past. Might it be instructive to those yet considering such a commitment in their future.”

No there was definitely some tapping…

“Might this ceremony be a fitting beginning for @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 as they commit themselves before this company to pursue a Christ-centered life together. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen –“

And there was an almighty crash…

Stay tuned for part 8

PRSOM :rofl:
Part 7 - The wedding commences
@Matrix123 and @Andy98 sat together whilst @SassKing13 tried to convert @CleverSquirrel to the Bunnymen people band thing. She was having none of it though and anticipated the start of the wedding as she sat down.

@CoolCavy was giving hugs to everyone whilst @StrawbAri was taking a few pre-wedding group selfie thingies.

@hezzlington was not really listening to @Paracosm and @titfortat discussing their new playlist, he was checking out the well-dressed people as they poured through the door. :mmm:

@04MR17 was still persuading @Snufkin and @Edminzodo to join the counting society and @Bluebutterfly310 was helping him. Eventually @Edminzodo began lecturing them on why Ramesses the II was so great :tongue:

@IKEAPanda37 had just made it in time to catch a seat who was swiftly followed by @PrincessBO$$ who'd just got back from an Arsenal match and was buzzing. @markovchain17 rushed in at the back, he was to be the DJ for later on :danceboy:

@XOR_ , still in a strop, was the first to sit down at the far side, joined by @SeanFM who was trying to keep the peace. @the bear swiftly followed, his paws sticky from eating M&S chocolates :teehee: @ForestShadow joined them, talking to @hezzlington about the finely dressed females.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown had started to discuss the religious symbolism involved in a marriage and critiqued the makeshift altar that had been placed in the hall. “Someone couldn’t afford to be in a church” chuckled @Zacken , hearing their argument. They sat down, further debating about religious symbolism and its importance.

@Captain Jack had found @Fox Corner who had stopped off to buy some wedding gifts, Cpn Jack showed her the amazing goodies he’d bought at M&S and they sat together, planning awesome thread ideas :mmm:

@AndrewSCO , the priest saw off @Plagioclase , the janitor, who went back to his little room next to the hall, with only the mice for company.

@AndrewSCO retrieved his Bible and went to the front of the altar. He was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@13 1 20 8 42 , the groom, waited with @UWS for the bride.

"I bet you she'll be absolutely beautiful", said @UWS

"Yeah", agreed @13 1 20 8 42 , "I hope she likes the ring I picked".

Once the guests had all settled, someone put on some music [video="youtube;Ykgxgmd0moM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykgxgmd0moM[/video]

and the bridesmaids started to walk in…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rhythmical wore an elegant dress, she had her hair half up and half down and everyone stopped and stared, making her blush massively :mmm:

@SinsNotTragedies held her sparkly lace train, with @BurstingBubbles and @Nirvana1989-1994 holding the sides of it

@TheonlyMrsHolmes , @serah.exe , @Rhaenys10 and @CheeseIsVeg closely followed, flowers in hand but @retro_turtles had managed to trip up on the way there and was far behind :colonhash:

"oh bugger" she muttered and tried to catch up as best she could.

Eventually @Rhythmical was handed over to @Uws who then handed her over to @13 1 20 8 42

The bridesmaids sat down, retro_turtles perched on the edge, @uws behind @xor_ :mmm:

@AndrewSCO started to read from his Bible...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Friends, we have been invited here to share with @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 in a most important time in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love for and understanding of each other has grown and matured. Now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.”

“Turtles - stop texting”, whispered Cheese.
Turtles ignored Cheese and continued to text.
Cheese sighed.

“Would you bow with me as we ask the Lord's blessing on our time together today?”

@UWS thought he could hear something coming from the window…

“Our Father in heaven, Creator, Savior, and Designer of marriage, we turn to you this afternoon, asking that you be glorified by what takes place. That this ceremony would honor you, and reflect the seriousness of the vows to be spoken. Might this service be a reminder to us who have spoken similar vows to our spouses in the past. Might it be instructive to those yet considering such a commitment in their future.”

No there was definitely some tapping…

“Might this ceremony be a fitting beginning for @Rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 as they commit themselves before this company to pursue a Christ-centered life together. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen –“

And there was an almighty crash…

Stay tuned for part 8

OMG I was in the story :shock: :thumbsup:
I actually love this so much :love: :cube: Actually excited for part 8 :woo: :redface:
Missed you Cheese :jumphug:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
OMG I was in the story :shock: :thumbsup:
I actually love this so much :love: :cube: Actually excited for part 8 :woo: :redface:
Missed you Cheese :jumphug:

:yep:
Aww :colondollar:
Me too :mmm:
Missed you too :cry2: hope you're better :hugs:
Does anybody wanna add me in? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:yep:
Aww :colondollar:
Me too :mmm:
Missed you too :cry2: hope you're better :hugs:

:cube: I'm definitely feeling better than I was last week:h:, but I'm not 100% still:frown: I am well enough to be back on TSR tho :thumbsup:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Does anybody wanna add me in? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If u wanna be a bad guy, then 100%
Original post by IKEAPanda37
:cube: I'm definitely feeling better than I was last week:h:, but I'm not 100% still:frown: I am well enough to be back on TSR tho :thumbsup:

:penguinhug: Oh glad to hear :hugs:
:console: get well soon !
:yay:
If u wanna be a bad guy, then 100%

:penguinhug: Oh glad to hear :hugs:
:console: get well soon !
:yay:

Sure thing wtvs :rofl: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Sure thing wtvs :rofl: :tongue: