The Student Room Group

GCU nursing

Hi has anyone heard back from GCU for BSc Adult Nursing? I'm literally addicted to checking my emails
Reply 1
Original post by cloverolive
Hi has anyone heard back from GCU for BSc Adult Nursing? I'm literally addicted to checking my emails

I've applied for Child Nursing and not heard a thing.. good luck to you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SUZIO123
I've applied for Child Nursing and not heard a thing.. good luck to you :smile:

that makes me feel so much better lol same to you!!
From what I've seen of previous years comments, GCU are one of the last to get back to people. They usually take it right up till the deadline, so don't expect to hear back till later.
Reply 4
Original post by LynetteMc
From what I've seen of previous years comments, GCU are one of the last to get back to people. They usually take it right up till the deadline, so don't expect to hear back till later.

Thanks, that brakes me feel better :smile:
I found out today I got a place for 2nd year entry at GCU
Reply 6
I found out today I got a place for 2nd year entry at GCU

Hiya, did u attend one of the applicant days before hearing back ?
Original post by amieemctx
Hiya, did u attend one of the applicant days before hearing back ?

No, for 2nd year entry it's a 1:1 interview. I seen someone else say they applied back in October and got an unconditional today after having attended an applicant day if that helps.
Reply 8
No, for 2nd year entry it's a 1:1 interview. I seen someone else say they applied back in October and got an unconditional today after having attended an applicant day if that helps.

Yeah that helps thanks 😊
I know my friends had her offers for adult nursing with and without honours from there and has done for a few weeks. I've just heard this week I've been offered a place for child nursing so they have started getting back to people!
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you are applying for first year Nursing and attend the applicant day, they told us we would hear back between 1-3 weeks! I had the applicant day on the Saturday and had an offer by Wednesday so it wasn't long at all.

Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rada9693
If you are applying for first year Nursing and attend the applicant day, they told us we would hear back between 1-3 weeks! I had the applicant day on the Saturday and had an offer by Wednesday so it wasn't long at all.

Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that was the same as me, I went on Saturday to the applicant day and heard back by the Wednesday 😊
i still have not heard from GCU or Napier for interviews
Original post by laurie45
i still have not heard from GCU or Napier for interviews

There are a few on my course who've still not heard yet too. No news is good news
I applied to 2nd year but didn't get a space for that, I got a conditional for 1st year though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I've got mines this Saturday coming, I'm pretty stressed about it. How was your applicant day? What did you do and how was the group activity?😊
Reply 16
Original post by amieemctx
Yeah that was the same as me, I went on Saturday to the applicant day and heard back by the Wednesday 😊

Hi, iv got mine on Saturday, how was the group activity. Do you know what I should look at before I go or what I need to know?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending