The Student Room Group

Household Income

Hi,

I'm going through the information for student finance and am confused as to details about household income. I don't live with my parents but currently with my nan and have been for the past year and i'm not financially dependent on either of my parents but am still in contact with them. Who's household income do I enter on the financial support forms? Can't find an answer anywhere so hope this can help me.

Many Thanks:smile:
Original post by megansimpson2
Hi,

I'm going through the information for student finance and am confused as to details about household income. I don't live with my parents but currently with my nan and have been for the past year and i'm not financially dependent on either of my parents but am still in contact with them. Who's household income do I enter on the financial support forms? Can't find an answer anywhere so hope this can help me.

Sorry noone has answered this. My hunch would be that your "household" would be your nan but I'm not 100% certain on that and there might be evidence needed to prove that.

You might get a quicker answer from an SFE rep posting here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4540184

Definitely mention your age (if you're over 25 then only your own income counts, likewise if you're under 25 but can prove you've supported yourself financially for 3 years before the start of your course).
Original post by megansimpson2
Hi,

Hi, we would still require your parents income details. If they do not provide these then your application would be non income assessed.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending