The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by delto99
First Cambridge were late giving decisions and now LNAT is late too :frown: what is wrong with this application cycle?!

Sorry, I think it's my fault, there's always something wrong when I'm a part of something :biggrin::biggrin: By the way, is there anybody who has any idea what score is good enough for Glasgow uni?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0001a
congrats! i'm dying over here :/ i need rejection asap

Thats not the right attitude!
Can't believe how long its taking. Just can't believe we pay £50 for the test and they can't even tell us when they come out. I emailed them earlier today and they said "It is not possible to give an exact date. Over 8000 emails need to be sent, and in order for these emails not to be rejected by all the students’ email servers as a flood of spam email, this requires careful planning and organising." But surely they've been doing it long enough to know how to send some emails ahahah
Original post by member0712
Can't believe how long its taking. Just can't believe we pay £50 for the test and they can't even tell us when they come out. I emailed them earlier today and they said "It is not possible to give an exact date. Over 8000 emails need to be sent, and in order for these emails not to be rejected by all the students’ email servers as a flood of spam email, this requires careful planning and organising." But surely they've been doing it long enough to know how to send some emails ahahah

Wait 8,000 people sat the LNAT this year or is that just an estimation?
Original post by Tati1998
Wait 8,000 people sat the LNAT this year or is that just an estimation?

Not sure, thats me just quoting exactly what they said :smile:
Original post by Punkrockfan
The batch is when they're sent out on the same day just different times. Like one batch could be sent at 3pm, other at 5pm. So we'll all get it on the same day, just different times. :smile:

Oh okay thanks! I do hope we get them this week, feels like it's already taken too long but I got an offer from King's today so I don't think I've done too badly!
Original post by lukeforest1997
Oh okay thanks! I do hope we get them this week, feels like it's already taken too long but I got an offer from King's today so I don't think I've done too badly!

Omg well done!! You must be so pleased! I'm still waiting for Kings. Can I ask what your grades were please??
Reply 167
I have a feeling we'll get it tomorrow! Too long waiting for this Lnat :frown: got accepted to all my other unis and only waiting for Bristol :frown:
Original post by Daruto
I have a feeling we'll get it tomorrow! Too long waiting for this Lnat :frown: got accepted to all my other unis and only waiting for Bristol :frown:

i have a feeling this is going to be said every day this week XD

And to all those who said the LNAT is late, this is the exact reason they dont put a date on it
Original post by nataliejuliette
Sorry, I think it's my fault, there's always something wrong when I'm a part of something :biggrin::biggrin: By the way, is there anybody who has any idea what score is good enough for Glasgow uni?

I don't think Glasgow put too much weight on the LNAT, they sent me an offer a couple of weeks back and I'm certain I didn't do well on the LNAT
Original post by Punkrockfan
Omg well done!! You must be so pleased! I'm still waiting for Kings. Can I ask what your grades were please??

Thank you! A*AA in 2015 then a year at King's 15-16 :tongue:
Reply 171
Original post by member0712

Thanks for posting this! Silly excuse from them though :unimpressed:
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Durham? I'd love to have them as insurance but if I messed up the LNAT they probably won't take me in Castle :/
Original post by 0001a
congrats! i'm dying over here :/ i need rejection asap

Stopppp bae you're NOT going to be flat out rejected silly, or you'd have heard from them by now (or some weeks before!) Take heart, rejections always come before a well thought out offer :smile:
Original post by Daruto

I no longer trust my psychic powers after my prediction failing to materialise itself today but...
SAME situation except KCL needs to get its ass moving because I'm sick and tired of waiting

Spoiler

Original post by delto99
Thanks for posting this! Silly excuse from them though :unimpressed:
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Durham? I'd love to have them as insurance but if I messed up the LNAT they probably won't take me in Castle :/

I've applied to Durham. Their usual offer is A*AA so how do you plan to put them as your insurance?
Reply 175
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I've applied to Durham. Their usual offer is A*AA so how do you plan to put them as your insurance?

My other offers are higher (equivalent to A*A*A) and I'm international so if I didn't get any of them in the end I'd just stay where I am :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by delto99
My other offers are higher (equivalent to A*A*A) and I'm international so if I didn't get any of them in the end I'd just stay where I am :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh. I sometimes forget internationals are a thing and that not everyone takes A Levels.
Good luck!
Original post by LawStudentpls
I don't think Glasgow put too much weight on the LNAT, they sent me an offer a couple of weeks back and I'm certain I didn't do well on the LNAT

Thanks! :wink: Can you tell me how long did you wait for an offer?
Reply 178
Original post by Michael_Fishy
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh. I sometimes forget internationals are a thing and that not everyone takes A Levels.
Good luck!

Thanks! You too! Hopefully we'll get our results tomorrow :dry:
Original post by nataliejuliette
Thanks! :wink: Can you tell me how long did you wait for an offer?

I sent my UCAS application December 7th and got an offer from Glasgow on 26th January

Quick Reply