The Student Room Group

Let's Be Friends! Introduce Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blackdiamond97
How was your day?

My day wasn't too bad thank you, how was yours?
Original post by theonecenter
My day wasn't too bad thank you, how was yours?

I've been in the library all day writing up notes from my lectures, so I'm tired but glad I don't have to do anything tomorrow
Original post by blackdiamond97
I've been in the library all day writing up notes from my lectures, so I'm tired but glad I don't have to do anything tomorrow

Trust me, I hate it so much. It kills me sometimes honestly
Reply 43
Ay guys,
In order to expand my activity over the forums, I'd really love to make some friends that I can check in on every day, and just make friends nationwide!

I look forward to meeting you all, and seeing where we go from there!

Kind Regards,

Big A.

Hiyaaa, how are you?
Original post by fuzz13
Hiyaaa, how are you?

Hey Fuzz13, I'm doing pretty well thanks, how are you?

Welcome to our thread! :smile:
Hi, I am Barnaby, year 10
Damn that's such a good program though. I'm just multitasking between the NBA, Suits and my French Essay ahahaha.

How was your day? :smile:

Suits is amazing too! My day has been spent working on my dissertation, revising and being lazy haha. How is the essay coming along?
Ay guys,
In order to expand my activity over the forums, I'd really love to make some friends that I can check in on every day, and just make friends nationwide!

Kind Regards,

Big A.

Hey :smile: Nice to meet you!
Reply 48
Hey Fuzz13, I'm doing pretty well thanks, how are you?

Welcome to our thread! :smile:

Thanks!

I'm okay, how are you doing? What subjects are you studying?
Original post by moonziggy
Suits is amazing too! My day has been spent working on my dissertation, revising and being lazy haha. How is the essay coming along?

I fricking love it haha. I'm watching the whole thing all over again.

Original post by Joanna_Plater
Hey :smile: Nice to meet you!

Hey Joanna, nice to meet you too :smile: What do you study?

Original post by fuzz13
Thanks!

I'm okay, how are you doing? What subjects are you studying?

I'm not too bad thank you! I study A Level Biology, Chemistry, French and EPQ.

You?
Reply 50
That's cool! I study A-level Maths, Ancient Greek & Latin (in year 12) and debating whether to do an EPQ.... 🤔 Do u like sports?
Original post by fuzz13
That's cool! I study A-level Maths, Ancient Greek & Latin (in year 12) and debating whether to do an EPQ.... 🤔 Do u like sports?

That's awesome man, I studied Maths (low-key saying I failed it haha), but I still study Biology, Chemistry and French, with an EPQ.

Depending on what you do, the EPQ might be helpful in 'potentially', I really emphasise on the fact it has the potential, to lower grade boundaries.

And yeah I play basketball! And volleyball.

Played Basketball for 7 years

Played Volleyball for 9 years

Yourself?
Reply 52
Ay guys,

Kind Regards,

Big A.

Hello.
Original post by Kyx
Hello.

Hey Kyx, what's up?

By the way, how do you get the Political Ambassador and Aston Villa FC Supporter thing under your name?
Reply 54
Hey Kyx, what's up?

By the way, how do you get the Political Ambassador and Aston Villa FC Supporter thing under your name?

Hover over your profile. Hover over my groups. Click on my user groups. Join a group. :smile:

Most of them don't give you a special thing, but some do.
Original post by Kyx
Hover over your profile. Hover over my groups. Click on my user groups. Join a group. :smile:

Most of them don't give you a special thing, but some do.

That's brilliant, thank you! I've been wondering for a while but I never knew how to haha.

How are you anyway? :smile:
Reply 56
That's brilliant, thank you! I've been wondering for a while but I never knew how to haha.

How are you anyway? :smile:

Just as awesome as always. Want to write some stuff for my website? It's in my signature :wink:
Original post by Kyx
Just as awesome as always. Want to write some stuff for my website? It's in my signature :wink:

I'm really glad to hear that. So what does your website kind of cover? Haha
Reply 58
I'm really glad to hear that. So what does your website kind of cover? Haha

I'm doing Physics. @Andy98 is doing Computer Science. @CheeseIsVeg is doing Chemistry.

We're doing all subjects, but we only have these so far :frown:

http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com
Original post by Kyx
I'm doing Physics. @Andy98 is doing Computer Science. @CheeseIsVeg is doing Chemistry.

We're doing all subjects, but we only have these so far :frown:

http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com

Ahh they are subject related. I wouldn't say that I am talented enough to be able to write notes about subjects haha, but if you need a motivational section to the website I'd be more than happy to write for you?

Quick Reply

Latest