The Student Room Group

Applying to university with two level 3 qualifications - please help!

I'm aiming to complete a Access to HE Diploma, having previously done A - levels. Can I apply to university with both qualifications, or does UCAS only permit one? If so, which should I apply with? Also, if I do apply with just one, can the university see my other qualifications? Thank you in advance!
Original post by louisasociology
I'm aiming to complete a Access to HE Diploma, having previously done A - levels. Can I apply to university with both qualifications, or does UCAS only permit one? If so, which should I apply with? Also, if I do apply with just one, can the university see my other qualifications? Thank you in advance!

you have to list both of those qualifications, your offer would likely be based off the most recent one though.
Original post by claireestelle
you have to list both of those qualifications, your offer would likely be based off the most recent one though.

Tysm for the quick reply, I appreciate it. What would happen if I only listed the most recent? I ask as I am currently in the midst of retaking my A2 year, and feel universities may look down on that..
Original post by louisasociology
Tysm for the quick reply, I appreciate it. What would happen if I only listed the most recent? I ask as I am currently in the midst of retaking my A2 year, and feel universities may look down on that..

you'd be breaking ucas t&c's and if discovered it's not unknown for universities take your place away for you. If you can show that you've made the effort to improve and learn something from the experience that will count for something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending