The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daruto
I have a feeling we'll get it tomorrow! Too long waiting for this Lnat :frown: got accepted to all my other unis and only waiting for Bristol :frown:

hey there! i'm also just waiting for Bristol ): did you apply for straight Law?
Reply 181
Original post by niccidacosta
hey there! i'm also just waiting for Bristol ): did you apply for straight Law?

Oo hello there Bristol candidate! \o Yep straight law including abroad too! What about you?
Original post by Daruto
Oo hello there Bristol candidate! \o Yep straight law including abroad too! What about you?

Same but no year abroad haha, what were your gcses/AS/A2 predictions ? I applied in October and im so tired of waiting aaah x
Reply 183
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
I no longer trust my psychic powers after my prediction failing to materialise itself today but...
SAME situation except KCL needs to get its ass moving because I'm sick and tired of waiting

Spoiler

hahaha sounds like a Taylor Swift song. Me TOO I'm seeing some with offers from Bristol already and I'm here in the corner waiting :frown:(
Reply 184
Stopppp bae you're NOT going to be flat out rejected silly, or you'd have heard from them by now (or some weeks before!) Take heart, rejections always come before a well thought out offer :smile:

aw haha thanks girl! hope you're right! you must be incredibly smart though, a ucl offier is insane! is that your number 1?
Original post by 0001a
aw haha thanks girl! hope you're right! you must be incredibly smart though, a ucl offier is insane! is that your number 1?

Awww nah I just got lucky tbh :wink:
(I barely met the minimal requirements for predicted grades...!)
Unfortunately no, I've got my heart set on another offer xx
still attending the open day for the lols tho ;DD

but thanks, and alllllll the best for today!!
Here's to another long day of waiting...

(shouting at Pearson)
I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU

(shouting at Pearson)

I don't get it, IELTS results are released in two weeks, even though the test format is much more harder to mark than LNAT :s-smilie:
Original post by nataliejuliette
I don't get it, IELTS results are released in two weeks, even though the test format is much more harder to mark than LNAT :s-smilie:

Honestly, Pearson is just being a huge dick lmaoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

(shouting at Pearson)

..,. And another .... :mad:
Reply 190
i swear at this point i forget what the test was like hahahaa, i took the lnat in october
Original post by Pythian
..,. And another .... :mad:

maybe the magic moment will appear within an hour..
Kinda feel like they're doing this deliberately now :tongue:
If I have to wait ONE MORE DAY IM GOING TO LOSE IT

WHO do you think you ARE

we paid you MONEY

we did your TEST

Give us our FREAKING RESULTS. Seriously what gives!!!! Pearson more like slice me open with a SPEARsON!!!! >:frown:
Original post by ///curious
Kinda feel like they're doing this deliberately now :tongue:

Knowing Pearson, I won't be terribly surprised if that is the case...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 195
is it the year of mentally abusing law applicants because the long waits for responses and test scores make it seem like it :angry::tongue:
Original post by r2795
is it the year of mentally abusing law applicants because the long waits for responses and test scores make it seem like it :angry::tongue:

Results came out on Thurs the 28th Jan, last year.
Original post by nataliejuliette
Sorry, I think it's my fault, there's always something wrong when I'm a part of something :biggrin::biggrin: By the way, is there anybody who has any idea what score is good enough for Glasgow uni?

I heard someone who got half marks last year got in, but they met the entry requirements :smile:
It's actually getting ridiculous this year
Do you know when it's likely to be? I haven't heard from my two lnat unis either I just want to knowwww

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending