The Student Room Group

Go to a school where everyone is smart!!

I joined this sixth form where everyone has all or almost all A*s at gcse and everyone likes to rub it in my face. I went to a school that was performing way below the national average, and only managed to get 7As. Even though this might be decent compared to the average but here at this new school i feel really dumb.
Original post by pcmasterrace1
I joined this sixth form where everyone has all or almost all A*s at gcse and everyone likes to rub it in my face. I went to a school that was performing way below the national average, and only managed to get 7As. Even though this might be decent compared to the average but here at this new school i feel really dumb.

Your worth isn't determined by the grades you get. Anyway GCSEs are basically a test of how well you can be spoonfed answers and how well you can remember he mark scheme. A-levels are very similar. You got good grades, I'm sure you're also good in other areas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pcmasterrace1

That is life - look would you rather go to a school where everyone is a bit thick?

You have already done phenomenally well - surrounding yourself by clever people will encourage you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending