The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Journalism at Edinburgh Napier

Scroll to see replies

What did you put into your report? Well done! What universities? And what's the conditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 21
Original post by RobynEMcl
What did you put into your report? Well done! What universities? And what's the conditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I talked more about Nicola Sturgeons response and how a paper which supported Scottish independence praised her and how a paper which were against it made her seem inferior. Napier for English and the possibility of one after the potential interview, and Robert Gordon. BBBB for each!
Original post by JNU
Thanks! I talked more about Nicola Sturgeons response and how a paper which supported Scottish independence praised her and how a paper which were against it made her seem inferior. Napier for English and the possibility of one after the potential interview, and Robert Gordon. BBBB for each!

Sounds really interesting! I did a similar structure with mine. I discussed the views of the different styles of press, so the popular press and the quality press, as well as referring to Donald Trumps twitter account. I'm guessing you must be in 5th year? I unfortunately continued on with 2 science subjects and maths from national 5 to higher as I didn't know what I wanted to do after school but I did not achieve very good grades in them. I got and A in English and a B in history as well as a D in human biology which doesn't really count to UCAS or any universities so I am really relying on my grades this year to get in! I am predicted to get ABBB in photography, modern studies, religious + moral and philosophical education and art and design as well as a pass mark in Advanced music performance.
Reply 23
Anybody heard anything?
Original post by JNU
Anybody heard anything?

Nope! Have you? Got an interview for the West of Scotland uni though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope :frown:
Reply 27
Any one heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an interview for UWS on the 28th but nothing from Napier yet. Surely they must have to let people know soon
Well I would of thought so! My UWS one is on the 21st!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Well I would of thought so! My UWS one is on the 21st!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Napier ur first choice?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JNU
Napier ur first choice?

Yeah it is, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yeah it is, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. 10 mins away from my house
Original post by JNU
Yeah. 10 mins away from my house

Really? So you would presumably be staying at home if you went there? I live in the Scottish glens so it's around 180 miles from me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Yeah I would stay at home. No point I spending what you don't need haha
Really? So you would presumably be staying at home if you went there? I live in the Scottish glens so it's around 180 miles from me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JNU
Yeah I would stay at home. No point I spending what you don't need haha

So true! I wish I had a good university close by but unfortunately the closest is Dundee university and it's around 30 miles away so I would still have to stay in Dundee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
So true! I wish I had a good university close by but unfortunately the closest is Dundee university and it's around 30 miles away so I would still have to stay in Dundee

Posted from TSR Mobile

So are you planning on moving into halls?
Original post by JNU
So are you planning on moving into halls?

Yeah if I get in anywhere! Napier accommodation is really nice and so is UWS's

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I still haven't heard and as interviews are next week I'm beginning to think I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I still haven't heard and as interviews are next week I'm beginning to think I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

In all honesty, I wouldn't worry. I went to a Caley interview the other week and none of them had heard either - it might just be that it's taking them a while to get through all the written submissions.

Quick Reply

Latest