The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Post Grad at London Met

Hello, Im thinking of applying for a masters at London Met in their women's child and women's studies department - any advice, tips or information about the course/uni?
Original post by paigie-b
Hello, Im thinking of applying for a masters at London Met in their women's child and women's studies department - any advice, tips or information about the course/uni?

Hey paigie-b,

I’m Joey and I am the social media ambassador at London Met. We are so happy to hear that you are thinking about studying at the university.

I used to be a student at the university and I can’t tell you enough how supportive the teachers and staff are during your studies. The Woman and Child Abuse Studies Unit at the university is one of the best in the country and has been around since 1987.

Since then the course and unit have been used to create helpful and independent research into women and children. There is now 11 PHD students working to create new and exciting research that will be used to help many.

All details, contact information and news about the course can be found here: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/research/centres/child-and-woman-abuse-studies-unit/

We hope that this helps and please do ask any more questions that you may have.

Best,
Joey
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Hello!

Do you know the acceptance rate for this course/how long it usually takes to hear?

I applied about four weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks!

Original post by Joey Tamburello
Hey paigie-b,

I’m Joey and I am the social media ambassador at London Met. We are so happy to hear that you are thinking about studying at the university.

I used to be a student at the university and I can’t tell you enough how supportive the teachers and staff are during your studies. The Woman and Child Abuse Studies Unit at the university is one of the best in the country and has been around since 1987.

Since then the course and unit have been used to create helpful and independent research into women and children. There is now 11 PHD students working to create new and exciting research that will be used to help many.

All details, contact information and news about the course can be found here: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/research/centres/child-and-woman-abuse-studies-unit/

We hope that this helps and please do ask any more questions that you may have.

Best,
Joey
Original post by paigie-b
Hello!

Do you know the acceptance rate for this course/how long it usually takes to hear?

I applied about four weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks!

Hey paigie-b,

I am afraid I can’t remember how long the application process took, but I know it took a little while. I am sure that they will get back to you as soon as possible with a response to your application.

If you have any further questions, please do ask and I will be happy to help.

Best,
Joey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending