The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

found my folder

[scroll]
:woo:
[/scroll]

small pleasures

speaking of which @Willy Pete:
http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Reddit-iPhone-Fail-Whale-1.jpg

:daydreaming:
Original post by CoolCavy
found my folder

[scroll]
:woo:
[/scroll]

small pleasures

speaking of which @Willy Pete:
http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Reddit-iPhone-Fail-Whale-1.jpg

:daydreaming:

Small pleasures are oh so important. By dwelling on the gratification that these things give us, we can create a lot more positivity for ourselves :yes: So every time something like this happens, it's good to just take a step back to think "ahh, this is nice". It helps, regardless of how your day is going. :biggrin:

:hugs:
DAY FIVE 7/2/17:
i ehm so tired :burnout:
did a lot of work (it got physical again in PD and now my arms ache :emo:) flex dem biceps tho :dumbells:
managed to FINALLY get my thing cut out for my thing, descriptive ik :u:
also my work got used as the 'exceptional' art example :banana:
and figured out a yearbook quote :work: well technically it wasn't my idea but :shh:
cmon then the next 7 weeks :boxing:

work level = high
mood = grumpy
stress level = bit stressed
sleep = meh :lazy:
it got physical again in PD and now my arms ache

:dice:
[video="youtube;HXOEDeMPQN4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOEDeMPQN4[/video]

Go Bruce Cavy!! :biggrin:
Original post by Willy Pete
:dice:

**** you :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
x

Go Bruce Cavy!! :biggrin:

:laugh: thank you Eternal :cube:
What helps is if you write a list of your work and prioritise what is the most important at the top and work your way down the list. Have a tidy/clear work space and put some music on a low volume. Also i find that if you really can't settle, go for a quick 10min walk to clear your head and help you focus.
Good luck! :hoppy:
Original post by pineconecat
What helps is if you write a list of your work and prioritise what is the most important at the top and work your way down the list. Have a tidy/clear work space and put some music on a low volume. Also i find that if you really can't settle, go for a quick 10min walk to clear your head and help you focus.
Good luck! :hoppy:

thank you :cube: x
should probably update this just incase anyone was waiting (which noone is/was :rofl:)

DAYS SIX/SEVEN/EIGHT/NINE/:
Well that was a bit of a disgusting week :borat:
life lesson dont walk out of form time, or do bc lets be honest i cant stand it anymore :jiggy: also form time is the most useless thing ever invented, why sit in a room being ignored by everyone when u could go off and do some work?
exactly
got lots of work done tho, managed to take my sheep skulls to the forest which was hilarious cos they attracted all the dogs within the vicinity, including that slobbery Labrador whose mucus i had to rub off me with a leaf :yucky: like pls i have enough of my own mucus thanks :hand:
more importantly i got some great shots of them hanging in trees and stuff (the skulls not the dogs) so now i can draw these :macarena: and apparently i am a 'brave lass' for going into the woods with a tshirt on, was a bit cold ngl :redface:
and my product is nearly finished in PD so that is excellent :jiggy: also i got a well done :awesome:
another life lesson i have learned is dont combine Cavy, primark, some vegans in masks, a massive crowd and a weird leaflet man cos it makes me panic :getmecoat:
got meh shirts tho so Cavy +1

last week of school next week thank the non existent gods :lazy:
Normally i am self motivating and hardworking (if i might say :getmecoat:)
but i literally have so much to do rn
in fact these last months are just going to be mad
and i am ill and dont feel well and my head is splitting in pain but i need to get this stuff done for tomorrow bc it was set today and eugh
normally i dont like to make threads like these but idk where my contacts are @ well i do they are either busy or on holiday or whatever but i need motivation now :emo:
:lazy:

Come on Cavy! You can get through this! I believe in you
should probably update this just incase anyone was waiting (which noone is/was :rofl:)

DAYS SIX/SEVEN/EIGHT/NINE/:
Well that was a bit of a disgusting week :borat:
life lesson dont walk out of form time, or do bc lets be honest i cant stand it anymore :jiggy: also form time is the most useless thing ever invented, why sit in a room being ignored by everyone when u could go off and do some work?
exactly
got lots of work done tho, managed to take my sheep skulls to the forest which was hilarious cos they attracted all the dogs within the vicinity, including that slobbery Labrador whose mucus i had to rub off me with a leaf :yucky: like pls i have enough of my own mucus thanks :hand:
more importantly i got some great shots of them hanging in trees and stuff (the skulls not the dogs) so now i can draw these :macarena: and apparently i am a 'brave lass' for going into the woods with a tshirt on, was a bit cold ngl :redface:
and my product is nearly finished in PD so that is excellent :jiggy: also i got a well done :awesome:
another life lesson i have learned is dont combine Cavy, primark, some vegans in masks, a massive crowd and a weird leaflet man cos it makes me panic :getmecoat:
got meh shirts tho so Cavy +1

last week of school next week thank the non existent gods :lazy:

I have a couple of sheep skulls on my window sill.
thank you :lovehug:
if i can just get to February half term then that will be something :redface:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I have a couple of sheep skulls on my window sill.

is that so :teeth:
send them to me in the post pls :lazy:
either that or lets go to the forest together and hang them in some trees :godancing:

either that or lets go to the forest together and hang them in some trees :godancing:

You sound like a witch :hmmm:

Spoiler

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You sound like a witch :hmmm:

Spoiler

[scroll]

[/scroll]

Spoiler

DAY TEN:
ok ngl not a lot got done today :tumble:
well nothing got done :rofl:
but nothing really needed to be done, not urgently anyway and sleeping needed to happen soooo

:lazy:

work level = -0
mood = meh
stress level = not that stressed
sleep = a lot of it but bad dreams, not as bad as the average one tho
DAYS ELEVEN/TWELVE:
was a productive day tbf but tbh all my weekdays usually are cos i dont really stop working from when i get there to when i leave and i stay after class hours and whatnot :lazy:
worked out that ive done 16 sketchbook pages (ok so one is half finished :emo:) in 13 days which by my reckoning is quite good going :yes: plus they are big pages cos some ppl went for school books but i either bravely or stupidly thought if im gonna do this im not taking the easier option, lets hope that pays off :crossedf:
need to do some portfolio work for DT so i might do that tonight if i dont fall asleep which i really need to stop doing , not even worth it anyway cos just get some horrendous crap in my mind going on
also need to remember to do my footer on my history CW cos keep forgetting to do that minor thing :work:

work level = V.high
mood = tired and sticky (if that's a mood :rofl:)
stress level = quite chilled
sleep = absolutely horrible :toofunny: two in one night isnt pleasant
x

here are some rabbits

DAY THIRTEEN:
Got such a pounding head and feel like im on a ship cos feel dizzy and disorientated, but we will never surrender :insert:
i think im working too hard tbh, im not really making myself feel well but i dont really see an alternative, want those *s
thanks to @Reue for some earlier motivation :penguinhug:
someone acc asked me today how i have so much work done and that i must have some sort of magic machine that gives me more hours in the day, no i really dont lol, that magic machine is having a **** sleep pattern :laugh:
anyway got a lot of portfolio done today which is good cos its a massive time consuming job that i would have needed to do in half term so now i can do more artwork in the 'holidays' as well as revision cos i forgot that i have mocks in March :nooo:

work level = V.high
mood = exhausted
stress level = stressed
sleep = ****

Here are those gifs I promised :colondollar:
I'm such a *****y friend sorreh :emo:

I'm so proud of you for all the work you're getting done though :hugs:
If only I could be half this productive :moon:
Keep on shining lovely :lovehug:

This is you rn :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest