The Student Room Group

'My son is not a terrorist.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38868971

The father of a man shot by a French soldier as he carried out a machete attack at the Louvre museum in Paris says his son is not a terrorist.

Retired Egyptian police general Reda al-Hamamy accused the soldier who shot him of "using brute force with a poor young man".

The father of 29-year old Abdullah goes on to say that it attack was a 'cover up'

So the guy shouts 'Allahu Akbar', declares his allegiance to Daesh minutes before attacking a French army personnel, and somehow it's not an act of terorrism.

Either the dad should be sectioned, or he's an apologist.

My son din du nuffin!!
His dad is probably in denial, mine would also likely be in denial if he was suddenly told I was shot after stabbing a soldier before shouting "Allah Akbar".
This isn't really news but whatever. The parent in clearly in denial.
Yeah, I'm sure he was well-liked in the mosque, was an aspiring footballer, and all the other rubbish.
Original post by Zargabaath
His dad is probably in denial, mine would also likely be in denial if he was suddenly told I was shot after stabbing a soldier before shouting "Allah Akbar".

Original post by cbreef
This isn't really news but whatever. The parent in clearly in denial.

In other news, Sox fans have nothing pleasant to say about Yankees fans and the Pope believes in God...

Honestly, what parent is gonna say "Yeah, my son is a terrorist piece of crap."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending