The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL PPE News?

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has any news from PPE regarding decisions. It appears that UCL accepts a small number of students, so it is quite a stressful time at the moment.
Any news?

Thanks!
Reply 1
I sent off my PPE application to UCL yesterday, when should I expect to receive a stream email?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by c0fus3d
I sent off my PPE application to UCL yesterday, when should I expect to receive a stream email?

I got them very soon actually. Probable within the next week or so (if your experience was like mine).
Reply 3
When are UCL likely to send out offers?
Reply 4
Original post by Ozil5
When are UCL likely to send out offers?

I would expect it to take quite a while. Based on previous posts from other years, most offers come out in February and March, but some lucky few do get it earlier.
Reply 5
Original post by sonnet18
I got them very soon actually. Probable within the next week or so (if your experience was like mine).

Received my stream email yesterday, is that a good sign?
Reply 6
Original post by c0fus3d
Received my stream email yesterday, is that a good sign?

From what I know, most/all people get the stream email.
Reply 7
I got my offer today :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Ani_2303
I got my offer today :smile:

Congratulations! :tongue: Did you apply early?
Reply 9
Original post by sonnet18
Congratulations! :tongue: Did you apply early?

Thank you! :biggrin: Not really, I think my school sent my application of December 1st in the end. They might have given me an off early because I am a gap year student. I'm resitting Maths this year to hopefully get the grades to get in.
Reply 10
Thank you! :biggrin: Not really, I think my school sent my application of December 1st in the end. They might have given me an off early because I am a gap year student. I'm resitting Maths this year to hopefully get the grades to get in.

Well, good luck! I hope you meet your offer! :h:
Reply 11

Hey, I was just wondering what actual/predicted grades did you apply with?
Original post by c0fus3d
Hey, I was just wondering what actual/predicted grades did you apply with?

GCSEs: 12A*s 2As
A-Levels: Economics (A), History (A), Maths (B) and EPQ (A*)
I got all As in my Maths modules except for C4 which I really messed up on so it dropped my grade. I was quite shocked I got the offer given my maths grade but my school predicted me A* for my retake. I think one factor that might have made me a strong candidate is because I'm doing an internship during my gap year.
I got a document with degree choices to choose from. Still no offer on UCAS
Is that a good sign?
Reply 14
Did anyone receive the email for economics or ppe
Original post by Ozil5
Did anyone receive the email for economics or ppe

Somehow I got a mail today that they actually received the application... Although they already sent the stream choices
... weird

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending