The Student Room Group

Music For Revision

I am going to have one distinct style of non-lyrical or background-lyrical music for each subject I am studying (apart from music obviously) can anybody recommend some good composers or sub-genres (eg Mozart or Smooth Jazz) that you can study to, and then listen to prior to the exam to jog memory?
Reply 1
I listen to Chopin's Funeral March when revising. I thought it was fitting.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanOTRS
I am going to have one distinct style of non-lyrical or background-lyrical music for each subject I am studying (apart from music obviously) can anybody recommend some good composers or sub-genres (eg Mozart or Smooth Jazz) that you can study to, and then listen to prior to the exam to jog memory?

Left bank two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcCHRW8G9yY
Reply 3

Each subject is 45 mins a day so maybe something a little... longer?
Reply 4
Each subject is 45 mins a day so maybe something a little... longer?

ludovico einaudi experience starkey remix

and

harry potter sound tracks
Any chillstep compilation. (Not dubstep)
I like listening to film soundtracks (such as Star Wars and Schindler's List) when revising as they're calming and help me to focus.
Reply 7

Benny Hill film tune
Reply 8

Pink Panther Theme Tune
Reply 9
Original post by RedManc
Benny Hill film tune

double speed 10 hours of course
blackmill
While it may be scientifically proven that Mozart and some other types of classical music help aid concentration, if you like being a really deep sort-of trance and really want something background noise-cancelling, someone recommended 'Weightless' - apparently it's made to put you in that 'zone' :dumbells::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYnA9wWFHLI
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending