The Student Room Group

Biology help

My target grade in Biology Unit 1 (AQA) is an A* but since Year 10 I've been stuck on a B. Whenever we do a test I try to revise everything in as much depth as possible but I can never get a higher grade. Does anyone have any advice that could help lift my grade?
Keep practicing exam papers is the best way forward (sorry for the cliché).
Keep practising exam questions e.g one or two a week. Also mark them and look at what the mark scheme says you could have written. This is my problem I know all the facts but I find exam qus more difficult. Just practice. Be sure to revise everything thoroughly too and ask your teacher for help. My teacher really helped me.
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Keep practicing exam papers is the best way forward (sorry for the cliché).

Original post by chemistry_genius
Keep practising exam questions e.g one or two a week. Also mark them and look at what the mark scheme says you could have written. This is my problem I know all the facts but I find exam qus more difficult. Just practice. Be sure to revise everything thoroughly too and ask your teacher for help. My teacher really helped me.

Thank you!
Original post by PumpkinCastle
Thank you!

Np
Hey i need help asap plezz with a p n d, the scenario is as followed, Susan observed that on a hill near to her school a particular species of plant A was abundant while it was sparse at the tip of the slope. please someone help me. thank you
Original post by priya ragoo
Hey i need help asap plezz with a p n d, the scenario is as followed, Susan observed that on a hill near to her school a particular species of plant A was abundant while it was sparse at the tip of the slope. please someone help me. thank you

It could be that the particular nutrients the plant needs is rich on the slope than on the tip. That's the only thing I can think of

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending