The Student Room Group

Do UK unis look at your mock exams?

Hi, so i would like to study in the UK next year, probably at Manchester or Nottingham. One of my friends too would like to study in the UK. He has been telling me that UK universities look at your mock results. Is this true? I know its true for US universities but not sure about the UK. Thanks in advance!!!
Bump!
Reply 2
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Bump!

Don't bump a thread after 3 minutes, jeez, chill :colonhash:

And, no, they don't. All that UK unis look at is what you put on your UCAS application. And that just asks for all qualifications taken and your predicted final grades.
Reply 3
Universities only look at external exams, so a mock which is set up and created by your school will not be looked at at all.
Reply 4
Basically theyll only look at grades for which you get qualifications for, usually given by an exam board.
Original post by Airmed
Don't bump a thread after 3 minutes, jeez, chill :colonhash:

And, no, they don't. All that UK unis look at is what you put on your UCAS application. And that just asks for all qualifications taken and your predicted final grades.

Thanks...
Yh, i was just too curious...
Ain't nobody got time for that e65.jpg
My school includes good mock exam results in your reference, not if they're bad though lol. But yeah, they don't look at them.

Quick Reply

Latest