The Student Room Group

What common things have you never done?

Scroll to see replies

1. Never been drunk [I rarely drink]
2. Never driven a car
3. Never broken a bone [although I did dislocate my knee and popped it back into place myself]
4. Never done Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
5. Never cried during Bambi
6. Never smoked weed
Original post by UWS
Really? It doesn't grow much or you have some really long hair?

Afro-Caribbean hair doesn't grow fast. I've had a trim but never a full blown cut
Reply 102
Original post by ANM775
1. Never been drunk [I rarely drink]
2. Never driven a car
3. Never broken a bone [although I did dislocate my knee and popped it back into place myself]
4. Never done Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
5. Never cried during Bambi
6. Never smoked weed

I didn't cry during Bambi or Lion King. I really am heartless...
Never

Been to Ikea
Been skiing
Used Instagram or Snapchat (although have been shown things on them - I don't have either of them out of respect for my children, I would be too nosey not to peek at what they are up to!)
Had a hangover
Had a normal pregnancy!
Been to Nando's
Original post by Salamandastron
been to starbucks, its a lifelong ambition :moon:

I will take you one day :yep:
Reply 106
Original post by Crazysue1
Never

Been to Ikea
Been skiing
Used Instagram or Snapchat (although have been shown things on them - I don't have either of them out of respect for my children, I would be too nosey not to peek at what they are up to!)
Had a hangover
Had a normal pregnancy!

Never had a normal pregnancy? C-section?
I've never driven, rode a bike or done any kind of drugs past smoking, drinking or weed
Original post by sr90
Things i've never done that you'd expect someone my age to have done:

Used online banking

This one amazes me - didn't realise this still happened. :eek:
Never smoked.
Never been to Nandos.
Never visited London (been through it, though)
Never got fired from a job.
Never been to a big music festival.
Original post by UWS
I didn't cry during Bambi or Lion King. I really am heartless...

Lion King was the only film where I came close. I was fairly young at the time and my grandad took us to see it at the Cinema. That part where Scar just threw Mufasa off the cliff to his death..., and seeing Simba trying desperately trying to wake up his dead body ,....OMG, I genuinely felt myself welling up......
Reply 111
Original post by ANM775
Lion King was the only film where I came close. I was fairly young at the time and my grandad took us to see it at the Cinema. That part where Scar just threw Mufasa off the cliff to his death..., and seeing Simba trying desperately trying to wake up his dead body ,....OMG, I genuinely felt myself welling up......

I didn't feel sad at all... I was like "it's just a movie" lel
Original post by Fullofsurprises
This one amazes me - didn't realise this still happened. :eek:

There's no reason at all for me to use online banking.

I haven't checked my balance in years because I don't need to. If I want something I know the money is there and I can afford it. I've got text alerts set up anyway so if by some miracle i'm close to running out of money, i'll know.

All DD's were set up at the time I first needed them and for my rent standing order I just went into the branch which took less than 5 minutes. To cancel a DD or transfer funds i'd just ring them up which was a very simple process.

Online banking has nothing to offer me.
Original post by sr90
There's no reason at all for me to use online banking.

I haven't checked my balance in years because I don't need to. If I want something I know the money is there and I can afford it. I've got text alerts set up anyway so if by some miracle i'm close to running out of money, i'll know.

All DD's were set up at the time I first needed them and for my rent standing order I just went into the branch which took less than 5 minutes. To cancel a DD or transfer funds i'd just ring them up which was a very simple process.

Online banking has nothing to offer me.

It's worth it to check your account regularly incase there's fraudulent transactions.
I have never met my dad lmao
Reply 115
Original post by theuglymeme
I have never met my dad lmao

deep
Been out of Europe
Been to Scotland
Eat water
Original post by UWS
Never had a normal pregnancy? C-section?

Thankfully no but very close. It was the pregnancies that didn't go normally mainly...apart from middle son's delivery which went completely and utterly wrong and left him with damage to his brain due to oxygen deprivation and a dislocated shoulder.
Original post by UWS
Not even Lion King? :eek:

nope
I have never owned a car in my permanent residence.l ever. And I can't get used to them either. I have like no in built manly interest in them. At all haha

Quick Reply

Latest