The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

How long do they expect us to wait :mad:
Original post by r2795
is it the year of mentally abusing law applicants because the long waits for responses and test scores make it seem like it :angry::tongue:

CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT TBH
(nah)
I emailed them - "

It is not possible to give an exact date.

Over 8000 emails need to be sent, and in order for these emails not to be rejected by all the students’ email servers as a flood of spam email, this requires careful planning and organising.

They will be sent out as soon as this process is complete. I understand from Pearson VUE that this will be this week."If they are still organising and it's tuesday then I feel like we're gonna end up getting them on friday or something.
I emailed them and they said:

" It is not possible to give an exact date.

Over 8000 emails need to be sent, and in order for these emails not to be rejected by all the students’ email servers as a flood of spam email, this requires careful planning and organising.

They will be sent out as soon as this process is complete. I understand from Pearson VUE that this will be this week.Your results will be sent to your registered email address." ////// I assume that means by friday then:unimpressed:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ///curious
I emailed them - "

It is not possible to give an exact date.

They will be sent out as soon as this process is complete. I understand from Pearson VUE that this will be this week."If they are still organising and it's tuesday then I feel like we're gonna end up getting them on friday or something.

Friday is so far away :bawling:
Original post by aalfaiaz

They will be sent out as soon as this process is complete. I understand from Pearson VUE that this will be this week.Your results will be sent to your registered email address." ////// I assume that means by friday then:unimpressed:

But why it takes so long, since it was never so late before? Last year it wasn't even February yet when the results were given :/ :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
But i want it now😭😭
Reply 207
Original post by aalfaiaz

:lolwut:

We are not impressed Pearson...
Original post by 0001a
Pearson laughing at us I can't believe..

when you have this burning desire to write the LNAT again but this time flunk the essay and instead write a 600 word complaint about the *****iness of LNAT and Pearson..
Anyone hear from QMUL yet ? I got Warwick ...+ 2nd email fr LSE indicating still progress...Both my UCL & KCL likely disappointing due to poor LNAT...
I'm still waiting for QMUL too, although I'm a mature student so they've email to say it will take a while longer and they may require more information! Also still waiting on UCL & Kings and have to take an exam for LSE.
Would reallyyyy like the LNAT scores now so I can at least have some idea of what UCL & Kings might do...
Original post by cyl
People have started receiving their results and apparently in the emails Pearson sent, they said that they lost the rest of the results... So if you haven't heard back, it's unlikely that you'll get your MCQ score back.

Supposedly only 30-40% of candidates actually received their results and the rest of us are the unlucky ones left to suffer...

are you joking?? They have one job and literally several months to do it... How did you hear??
Original post by ob-hockey
are you joking?? They have one job and literally several months to do it... How did you hear??

I don't think it's true, if the unis can receive it so can we
Reply 213

I spoke to someone who received their result this morning and they said that Pearson wrote that they lost a large proportion of the results... It's actually amazing that it takes this long for them to release the results and then say that they've lost most of them.... for a MC test that doesn't even need proper marking it's laughable lol
Original post by qwerty505
I don't think it's true, if the unis can receive it so can we

If some people have already got their results and thats what the email said I think it has to be :P
If some people have already got their results and thats what the email said I think it has to be :P

Surely they would have to email us and tell us though and why hasn't anyone on this forum received them?
But that's so unfair, since the unis have got our results and we are not supposed to find out or what...:s-smilie: Seems like they have such a mess there
Maybe we should email them but idk if its wise if it isn't true :s-smilie:
Guys hes quite clearly a troll....
Original post by Michael_Fishy
Guys hes quite clearly a troll....

So tired of waiting I'll believe anything :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending