The Student Room Group

Lnat results 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The length of time it has taken for the the results to come out is ridiculous considering that there isn't actually any real marking done. 😑
Reply 21
They've came out on a Thursday the last few years, so it'll probably be this Thursday
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Just got my offer from UCL! :smile: are you coming to the offer holders day in Feb? I'm thinking of whether or not I should haha

Wait, you got invited to one? I had my offer in mid Jan but have heard absolutely nothing about any offer holders day...
Original post by christy98
Wait, you got invited to one? I had my offer in mid Jan but have heard absolutely nothing about any offer holders day...

Yeah it's on the 20th (I think?) of Feb, or the 22nd... hahaha maybe you should email them and ask wth is going on xD
Yeah it's on the 20th (I think?) of Feb, or the 22nd... hahaha maybe you should email them and ask wth is going on xD

Oh goodness. I'm glad you told me, I would've been waiting for an invite that wouldn't have come otherwise...
Just got my offer from UCL! :smile: are you coming to the offer holders day in Feb? I'm thinking of whether or not I should haha

Congrats on UCL!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in September then :biggrin:

I went to the one in December
Once lunch time passed I give up any real hope of it coming out that day😞

Has anyone rung them with any success? All I seem to get it a rude reply
Original post by Jedwards
Congrats on UCL!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in September then :biggrin:

I went to the one in December

Ahhh i see i see
And thanks :biggrin: I'm just really glad my UCAs is almost complete... only KCL to go!! xD
I don't think I'll be firming UCL bt I'll defo tell you when I'm coming down to London :smile:
Ahhh i see i see
And thanks :biggrin: I'm just really glad my UCAs is almost complete... only KCL to go!! xD
I don't think I'll be firming UCL bt I'll defo tell you when I'm coming down to London :smile:

Oh right haha, where are you going to firm?
Reply 29
Original post by Johnsmith345
Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, lse and Liverpool. Got offers from the last four but haven't heard from Notts (my only
Lnat uni)
So I'm worried!! I got 27 last year so really I just want to get the same.

What about you

you don't understand how happy this made me, I haven't heard from Notts either and they are my first choice, glad they haven't just not replied to me must be a lot of applicants
Original post by catr10na
you don't understand how happy this made me, I haven't heard from Notts either and they are my first choice, glad they haven't just not replied to me must be a lot of applicants

I really hope so because they're making me nervous with all this silence 😩
Original post by Jedwards
Oh right haha, where are you going to firm?

Tbh I'm still deciding haha xD I received an offer from my dream uni but I'm too intimidated to think about it atm..
I guess I'll be one of those that firm my unis all the way in May XD
Ahhh i see i see

Why not UCL if you don't mind my asking?
And congrats!! You're obviously a bright cookie :smile:
Original post by Johnsmith345
I really hope so because they're making me nervous with all this silence 😩

Actually, I think this thread is making me worse.

I'm kind of calm about it and decide to go on TSR, and then this thread sends me into a frenzy!!
Original post by Pythian
Actually, I think this thread is making me worse.

I'm kind of calm about it and decide to go on TSR, and then this thread sends me into a frenzy!!

Haha tsr does cause unnecessary stress! If we don't here by tomorrow I'm going to give up hope altogher of it coming back to me this month
Original post by cyl
People have started receiving their results and apparently in the emails Pearson sent, they said that they lost the rest of the results... So if you haven't heard back, it's unlikely that you'll get your MCQ score back.

Supposedly only 30-40% of candidates actually received their results and the rest of us are the unlucky ones left to suffer...

Are you sure? Do you know if the unis will have received the result then?
Reply 36
Original post by qwerty505
Are you sure? Do you know if the unis will have received the result then?

Yeah, I spoke to someone who actually got their result. Your unis will have received your result by now, as they can access your score within 24 hours of you completing the test, so don't worry!
Original post by cyl
Yeah, I spoke to someone who actually got their result. Your unis will have received your result by now, as they can access your score within 24 hours of you completing the test, so don't worry!

If the unis have our results how can they claim that they're lost? They make it downloadable for the unis so why are they unable to give us the result?
Reply 38
Original post by qwerty505
If the unis have our results how can they claim that they're lost? They make it downloadable for the unis so why are they unable to give us the result?

Honestly have no idea. Maybe something happened after they distributed our scores that rendered them irretrievable? It'd be nice to hear something from Pearson themselves though
Original post by cyl
Honestly have no idea. Maybe something happened after they distributed our scores that rendered them irretrievable? It'd be nice to hear something from Pearson themselves though

Did this person who received their score receive it today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending