The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by member0712
In what world is 17th of February 'early February'? :frown:

Somethings obviously happened that they can't be sent out sooner, just glad they're not lost!
17th feb? are they having a laugh. thats like the end of february. clearly somethings happened like they've been misplaced.
It's not really about being impatient, it's just not fair they say "early February" and we are all nervously checking our emails every minute :/ I got rejection from UCL due to LNAT score and I wanna know how low it was! :frown: Just got an offer from Birmingham though, at least I won't end up with nothing :biggrin:
Original post by nataliejuliette
It's not really about being impatient, it's just not fair they say "early February" and we are all nervously checking our emails every minute :/ I got rejection from UCL due to LNAT score and I wanna know how low it was! :frown: Just got an offer from Birmingham though, at least I won't end up with nothing :biggrin:

When did you apply? Curious because i've had no response from UCL so idk what they thought of my LNAT:frown:
Original post by qwerty505
When did you apply? Curious because i've had no response from UCL so idk what they thought of my LNAT:frown:

I applied about 4 weeks ago and got rejected on Monday :smile:
where does it actually say Feb 17th as I cannot find that anywhere?
Original post by fernellen
where does it actually say Feb 17th as I cannot find that anywhere?

Under Contact LNAT at the very bottom and if you go on results, they've replaced early Feb with 17th Feb :frown:
Under Contact LNAT at the very bottom and if you go on results, they've replaced early Feb with 17th Feb :frown:

thank you!
idk what they thought of my LNAT:frown:

When did you apply? If you don't have your response for those 4 weeks, I'd say your score was good enough to consider your aplication (just my thought though). Good luck :smile:
Has Durham, KCL or other LNAT unis sent out rejections yet at all since the deadline?
Original post by fernellen
Has Durham, KCL or other LNAT unis sent out rejections yet at all since the deadline?

I got rejection from UCL. Still waiting for King's though.
(edited 7 years ago)
I got rejected from UCL. Still waiting for King's though.

I haven't heard from Kings either, I dont think its good or bad news though as I havent seen any rejections from them since the deadline
17th february is very annoying considering it's neither "early february" nor "this week" like they said it would be when i emailed them 2 days ago. Still, at least they aren't lost. :rolleyes:

edit: by the way, has anyone had a rejection from bristol yet? i'm hoping their silence means they're still considering me
(edited 7 years ago)
When did you apply? If you don't have your response for those 4 weeks, I'd say your score was good enough to consider your aplication (just my thought though). Good luck :smile:

I applied around November 8th and sat the LNAT on the 10th so I hope you're right :smile:

Hi there. Sorry to hear bout UCL. When did they reject you might i ask ?

I'm still waiting too. Did lnat in Oct :\
Original post by Pythian
I'm still waiting too. Did lnat in Oct :\

Even longer than me, hopefully the fact that no news is good news applies :biggrin:
Original post by Pythian
Hi there. Sorry to hear bout UCL. When did they reject you might i ask ?

That's okay, it was worth giving it a shot, as at first I thought I won't be even applying this year :smile: I'm really hoping for some good news from King's though :sad:If not, I have to consider a gap year. UCL rejected me on Monday.
Has anyone received an offer/rejection for PPL from King's?
"by 17th February" Does not this mean that the results might come out sooner?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending