The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??
wtf?
the guy is messed up

RIP the unborn twins
Hope he rots. What a monster.
Reply 4
Original post by Chief Swastika
What a Shame... :biggrin:

What's with the smiling emoji
this is not funny
Horrific! Hate crime at its worst.

If you don't like people with views that are different to yours (be it in terms of religion or anything else), then instead of forcing your views on them, or verbally/physically attacking them, or making a mockery of their beliefs, just live and let live. Common decency, right?

This was just inhumane!
Original post by Mathemagicien
Who are you to judge? Its her life...

So it's now wrong to question things?
White guy?

Clicks link

White guy.

Race of peace?

No race is a race of peace. You can't judge an entire race by the actions of a few idiots. White people do heinous things, though it's unfair to reduce an entire race to the likes of the guy featured in the above article.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why should you question her lifestyle choices? What is it to you if she has 6 children? It isn't uncommon in the muslim community.

If she's on benefits, for instance, we're the taxpayers and it affects us.

Just a thought.
Scum, why do DailyMail have their comments disabled? Are they worried about their readers showing their true colours?
Why should you question her lifestyle choices? What is it to you if she has 6 children? It isn't uncommon in the muslim community.

Because freedom of speech. It's unusual to me hence me questioning it.

I could say the same to you, why does my comment bother you? are you Muslim? was it not politically correct enough for you?
Reply 11
He is a terrible and I would like to see him get a long sentence.

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people
I'm not a muslim, I just think its insensitive to question a muslim's choice to have 6 children just after 2 have been murdered by a racist.

I disagree. This discussion was pointless
Original post by joecphillips

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people

That juxtaposition tho.

Spoiler

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.
Reply 15
Original post by Cherub012
That juxtaposition tho.

Spoiler

In most circumstances I am

I just find it odd that people are outraged about the death of 2 babies but are perfectly happy to allow 510 to be killed a day
In most circumstances I am

I just find it odd that people are outraged about the death of 2 babies but are perfectly happy to allow 510 to be killed a day

It was against the mother's choice and she could have already been many months pregnant (where abortion would be illegal).
Reply 17
Original post by Cherub012
It was against the mother's choice and she could have already been many months pregnant (where abortion would be illegal).

But they aren't (apparently) human so it shouldn't matter.

I'm not defending this I would just like people to be consistent we can either say ending the life of the unborn is bad and title this as it is or we can say it is ok to do so and title it Muslim woman assaulted]
But they aren't (apparently) human so it shouldn't matter.

I'm not defending this I would just like people to be consistent we can either say ending the life of the unborn is bad and title this as it is or we can say it is ok to do so and title it Muslim woman assaulted]

The pro choice argument isn't just based on the fact that the foetus is not alive. And whilst religious loonies may think the foetus is alive, scientifically the argument is more complex.
Reply 19
Original post by STEMisSuperior.
The pro choice argument isn't just based on the fact that the foetus is not alive. And whilst religious loonies may think the foetus is alive, scientifically the argument is more complex.

Science is on the fact that life begins at conception side not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending