Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ill :frown:

Noooooo get better soon :frown:

Talkkkkkkk
Original post by UWS
Noooooo get better soon :frown:

Talkkkkkkk

Hello :s-smilie:
I hate when ppl pretend to be super sweet and caring to everyone and ppl lap it all up! but you know what guys, its too good to be true sometimes. find the dents and contradictions in someones story and follow your gut instinct. dont let them take advantage of you no matter how perfect they seem to be.

personalities can be just as deceiving as looks. and sometimes the looks are what they are trying to hide

stay safe ppl
Reply 9863
Original post by CoolCavy
not really, but at least i have one person in the entire world who gives two shits and who isnt off busy living some great life or having a fantastic time or on holiday or having a great time yeh
AT LEAST THAT
and im oh so lucky
bc some ppl dont have that
but i wont even have that in 7 months, so what then exactly? what is left
bc i tell you **** all
people can quote me on here and say they care but most ppl dont even talk to me anymore and with some ppl (well one) that makes sense bc they are busy
but what is everyone elses excuse?
if ppl dont want me around they could just say so i dont end up wasting my non-existent energy that is non-existent because of my lack of sleep and chronic ****ing nightmares that only 2 of my inrl friends know about so ppl keep joking that i need help
but i have help dont i?
once a week for 20 whole minutes
oh wow
maybe i should be grateful cos maybe that is the norm but who knows
OH CAVY UR ALWAYS ANXIOUS
well observed
im sick of being so nice, im not nice as an act im nice because i genuinely like people and care about them but it is never reciprocated
even at school the majority of everyone blanks me and noone in my form talks to me and i hate them all
but whatever

and i will thanks, only thing im good at

I'm more than happy to talk Cavy, I'm all ears.

I'm sorry to hear that people are treating you like this :frown: there are fake people out there, don't get me wrong there are... remember we are here for you :smile:

You should keep being nice, don't change for anyone, people do like and care about you. This is sixth form, people tend to be *****y and fake but that will change soon, you'll go to uni and meet some good people :smile:

But now I think you should focus on your work, that's more important. ignore the haters or the fake people and put your head down and work hard for your grades. That's more important :smile:
Reply 9864
Original post by cupcakes87
I hate when ppl pretend to be super sweet and caring to everyone and ppl lap it all up! but you know what guys, its too good to be true sometimes. find the dents and contradictions in someones story and follow your gut instinct. dont let them take advantage of you no matter how perfect they seem to be.

personalities can be just as deceiving as looks. and sometimes the looks are what they are trying to hide

stay safe ppl

I know them feeels man, fake people everywhere :frown:

People who would use you to their advantage but you know what, don't stand for it! You're the better person
not really, but at least i have one person in the entire world who gives two shits and who isnt off busy living some great life or having a fantastic time or on holiday or having a great time yeh
AT LEAST THAT
and im oh so lucky
bc some ppl dont have that
but i wont even have that in 7 months, so what then exactly? what is left
bc i tell you **** all
people can quote me on here and say they care but most ppl dont even talk to me anymore and with some ppl (well one) that makes sense bc they are busy
but what is everyone elses excuse?
if ppl dont want me around they could just say so i dont end up wasting my non-existent energy that is non-existent because of my lack of sleep and chronic ****ing nightmares that only 2 of my inrl friends know about so ppl keep joking that i need help
but i have help dont i?
once a week for 20 whole minutes
oh wow
maybe i should be grateful cos maybe that is the norm but who knows
OH CAVY UR ALWAYS ANXIOUS
well observed
im sick of being so nice, im not nice as an act im nice because i genuinely like people and care about them but it is never reciprocated
even at school the majority of everyone blanks me and noone in my form talks to me and i hate them all
but whatever

and i will thanks, only thing im good at

Cavyyyyyy :hugs:
Here for you, always :loveduck:
I know these feelz, am around to talk if you want to :hugs: :yes:

I hope it is going well btw, there is this really nice girl who sits diagonally to me in Maths and she's doing art (wants to do it at uni) and she's been telling me/showing me what she's up to and it looks really exciting so best of luck :smile:

stay safe ppl

:console: :sadnod:
Hope you are okay x

stay safe ppl

Nicely said. And this is so ****ing true :lol: my lord even in my household :/

Original post by Cherub012
Thanks for the reply. :h:

What cheers you up? :redface:

Pretty much what Paracosm said - he knows me way too well :lol: Music helps me escape from reality haha. Also, talking about things - hate to let it build up inside me bc that only just makes things worse imo :redface:

Original post by Paracosm
Music. Loud, upbeat (with piano if possible) music. It's the best thing ever. I know titfortat will agree with me :teehee:

Hoping you feel better really really soon :jumphug:

:lol: this is so very true XD
Original post by titfortat
Nicely said. And this is so ****ing true :lol: my lord even in my household :/

Pretty much what Paracosm said - he knows me way too well :lol: Music helps me escape from reality haha. Also, talking about things - hate to let it build up inside me bc that only just makes things worse imo :redface:

:lol: this is so very true XD

just wanted to say thanks for the amazing music :colondollar:
just wanted to say thanks for the amazing music :colondollar:

Aww haha np :smile: :hugs:
**** me
Now is NOT the time for a migraine no
PLEASE NO
:party:
I feel good
**** me
Now is NOT the time for a migraine no
PLEASE NO

Get well soon :smile:
Original post by saraxh
:party:

:hugs:
Thank you :redface:

Original post by queen-bee
I feel good

[video="youtube;QXCGnTy-v2M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M[/video]
Reply 9874
see people keep saying that but then pms are so much effort cos they just get longer and longer until it is essays being pinged back and forward and i feel so fragile and paranoid i dont want to give anyone else my offline contacts not cos anyone has done anything just cos i feel irrational. so then i end up with noone to talk to :/ and tbh i dont want to put anything else on anyone else cos that is too much responsibility for one person and i dont want to stress ppl out
everyone just seems faker than usual in yr13, maybe cos this is the last year and people's true colours come out :/ and idk if that is really true. some ppl are i guess like urself but tbh my 'peak' has long gone, newer ppl have just taken my place so who cares
i guess so, all i want is to make ppl happy but i even do a **** job of that, i just end up annoying everyone. If uni isnt better then i give up, i cba and im tired
thank you UWS, tbh i cant win anyway so may as well, when i do well ppl just hate me more and get jealous so no harm in making them more jealous, then they will all look even more sour if that is even possible

I get what you mean with PMs, I feel like that too and don't be pressured into sharing your contacts. People are willing to help you though, especially here :smile:
People tend to just do that to get help from other people really, it's quite depressing.

But as I said Cavy, just focus on yourself, staying strong and positive and carry on working. You'll prove the doubters/haters wrong at the end of the year
Reply 9875
Aww haha np :smile: :hugs:

Hello, friend :awesome:

I'm feeling good today. Thanks for the help guys. :h:

:woohoo: :hugs: Glad to hear it ! :smile:
Original post by UWS
Hello, friend :awesome:

Hai hai

Glad to hear it :h: btw sorry for the late reply :lol:
Hai hai

Glad to hear it :h: btw sorry for the late reply :lol:

Nah 'tis all good. Just wanted someone to say hi more than anything else. :tongue:

Latest