The Student Room Group

twin babies killed :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yaboi
They're better off.

Who is they and why are they better off?
Original post by Kravence
wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??

Because Somalians.
Original post by joecphillips
He is a terrible and I would like to see him get a long sentence.

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people

No, thats only when the mother wants to kill them.
Sickening.
Original post by Kravence
wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??

Why do you care??
Reply 25

Bloody hell. This is why we need capital punishment. At least we're starting to accept unborn children as living people though.

Original post by Mathemagicien
White guy?

Clicks link

White guy.

Race of peace?

muh tax dollars muh muslims taking over the country

Its telling that that was their response to this story...

Muslims taking over the country...haha your delirious mate.

Muslims contribute 31 billion to the UK economy (www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/29/uk-muslims-economy_n_4170781.html).

They contribute more than they take. Plus they only make up 4.5% of the UK population, hardly taking over...
Reply 27
Scum. Hope he rots in jail.
Original post by Desi_Scotsman

Muslims contribute 31 billion to the UK economy (www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/29/uk-muslims-economy_n_4170781.html).

They contribute more than they take. Plus they only make up 4.5% of the UK population, hardly taking over...

That was obvious sarcasm mate and Why do you care that I care?
muh tax dollars muh muslims taking over the country

Its telling that that was their response to this story...

Original post by jape
Bloody hell. This is why we need capital punishment. At least we're starting to accept unborn children as living people though.

Lol no one thinks foetuses are living people, except when it is convinient for them (like in this case). I don't think anyone cares much about the 200,000 abortions every year, much less the mothers of those babies.
If this was a Muslim man attacking a white woman the 'alternative' media (i.e. Breitbart) and all the right-wingers on here would be having a motherfudging field day.
Sarcasm mate, have you ever heard of it? (And why did you post this 3 times?)

(But fyi, the muslim population has gone from nearly 0% to 5% very quickly, and already over 10% of newborns are muslim).

my macbooks trippin.

I couldnt care whether its sarcasm or not, just dont think its fair for those who just wanna live their life in peace.
Disgusting, absolutely vile, I cannot believe someone can be so inhuman. The poor woman, of course the experience would be utterly traumatic for her :'(
Original post by Indeterminate
Horrific! Hate crime at its worst.

If you don't like people with views that are different to yours (be it in terms of religion or anything else), then instead of forcing your views on them, or verbally/physically attacking them, or making a mockery of their beliefs, just live and let live. Common decency, right?

This was just inhumane!

My friend, I know you're toning it down there, but you have to throw in more passion.
Original post by 27FT
Disgusting, absolutely vile, I cannot believe someone can be so inhuman. The poor woman, of course the experience would be utterly traumatic for her :'(

It's a f****** disgusting act. Jesus Christ, it's hard when you can't release your anger about something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending