Steal their cupcakes? :ninja:

:hugs:

they are not allowed cupcakes :u:
@Eternalflames missing our TSR family, our @nucdev bhai :cry2:

@ravioliyears, our bhabis @kandykissesxox and @ZuluK

:love: :cry2:
Original post by UWS
Me right now

:console: You're a warrior dont let anything bring you down! Get back up much stronger and hold your head high! :hugs:I believe in you
@chelseadagg3r well done you :party: :hugs: :jumphug: x
Feeling grumpy due to the fact that my History coursework has been wiped.:frown:
:mad:
Original post by 04MR17
Feeling grumpy due to the fact that my History coursework has been wiped.:frown:
:mad:

How? :frown: that's absolutely terrible :frown: :hugs:
Reply 27
Original post by FemaleBo55
:console: You're a warrior dont let anything bring you down! Get back up much stronger and hold your head high! :hugs:I believe in you

Thank yo so much :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
How? :frown: that's absolutely terrible :frown: :hugs:
The file is still there it's just empty, rather than having 1500 words. Why's your day so bad? (Fee free to PM if necessary).

There is still hope it can be resurrected. But it's slowly slipping. I might sue microsoft...
Original post by Saba XD
A question for all:

How to have a perfect body while eating like a fat piece of ****?

the body is just a corrupt vessel for your soul ; it is like the rough shell of an oyster within which a precious pearl is concealed.
Original post by 04MR17
The file is still there it's just empty, rather than having 1500 words. Why's your day so bad? (Fee free to PM if necessary).

There is still hope it can be resurrected. But it's slowly slipping. I might sue microsoft...

Ah I have experienced this before - the corruption of a file :frown:
Really sorry MR, I'd help but - it's best I don't - I was always v lucky with my history grades :rofl:
sue em :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 31
****ing great, although I have to get up at 4 in the morning
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
@Eternalflames missing our TSR family, our @nucdev bhai :cry2:

@ravioliyears, our bhabis @kandykissesxox and @ZuluK

:love: :cry2:

Yes, I think it's just us and @Zargabaath, @CleverSquirrel and @AppleB left on TSR from nucdev's TSR family. We kicked out a few as well :teehee:
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes, I think it's just us and @Zargabaath, @CleverSquirrel and @AppleB left on TSR from nucdev's TSR family. We kicked out a few as well :teehee:

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm:
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Original post by AndrewSCO
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Reply 36
:h: Alhamdulillah (All praise belongs to Allah)
over the moon because I've got a grad job offer

but worried and anxious because I didn't collect my Alevel certificates 3 years ago and my school might have destroyed them, I need to send them to my employer before they can issue me an employment contract, so pls pray that my school still have them :frown:
not ok
Oh no!
The Student Room is overloaded
we took too long to make this page for you.
try again, we should get it right next time!

TSR's repetitive error messages resonate with me on a deep emotional level :lol:

Latest