The Student Room Group

Manchester Metropolitan or Sheffield Hallam

Poll

MMU or SHU

Which university would you personally prefer to attend?

I'm having a hard time deciding between my two offers from each university - I already have my grades (applying a year later, currently on gap year), so whichever I choose will be the university I go to. Offers from both.

Any recommendations, personal experience with a university/city/nightlife/course, or general input would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance!
If you don't get responses on here see if the uni can put you in touch with current or former students and visit if you can. Please don't make your decision based on this poll. Different people will have different views on what is important in a uni and yours will be personal to you.
Ofcourse I wont, I've attended Sheffield Hallam's opening day and I'm sttending Manchester Mets open day at the end of feb - I'm just curious.
Reply 3
I just attended the Sheffield Hallam open day, and found accommodation I like - It wasn't really informative with course information though so I'm stuck like you! Maybe we will see eachother at the MMU open day! :smile:
Original post by Pollyanna1998

I'm having a hard time deciding between my two offers from each university - I already have my grades (applying a year later, currently on gap year), so whichever I choose will be the university I go to. Offers from both.

Any recommendations, personal experience with a university/city/nightlife/course, or general input would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Post on the corresponding forums for each of the Unis. The Ha;;am reps are pretty helpful.
Also use the search engine, there are plenty of threads with people suggesting the advantages of each.
Original post by writing
I just attended the Sheffield Hallam open day, and found accommodation I like - It wasn't really informative with course information though so I'm stuck like you! Maybe we will see eachother at the MMU open day! :smile:

Original post by Pollyanna1998

Thanks in advance!

@999tigger is right - if you post in our forum, some Sheffield Hallam students might see your post and respond :h:

If you both want to let me know which course are you interested in, and what would you like to know? I'll see if I can find a student to help answer your questions :smile:

Thanks

Hannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending