The Student Room Group

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson found dead

Scroll to see replies

very sad. i hope this lady's family do not read some of the stupid comments above.
Original post by paul514
She was a nobody who cares thousands of nobody's due everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a nasty comment. Clearly she was someone to her parents family and friends. She was someone significantly well known enough to make the headline news.
Original post by 999tigger
What a nasty comment. Clearly she was someone to her parents family and friends. She was someone significantly well known enough to make the headline news.

So is every other nobody everyone has a family. So what?

She had no discernible talent other than shagging famous people and snorting coke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
So is every other nobody everyone has a family. So what?

She had no discernible talent other than shagging famous people and snorting coke
Posted from TSR Mobile

That was the whole point duh. Clearly she was someone famous enough to make the headlines. You carry on though, says more about you.
Yea famous for taking so many drugs her nose collapsed and shagging the z list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514

Posted from TSR Mobile

The woman has died, have some respect for goodness sake. You wouldn't like for someone to talk about your loved one like this.
Original post by cherryred90s
The woman has died, have some respect for goodness sake. You wouldn't like for someone to talk about your loved one like this.

Still the truth and as for respect, I chose who I respect, not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Still the truth and as for respect, I chose who I respect, not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay
Original post by paul514

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally I wouldnt care about a celebrity dying, but factors you mentioned is why I think its sad she is dead.

TPT's egregious and decadent antics made her quite amusing, and so it will be sad to know such a colourful soul is no longer with us
Original post by Black Hand Path
Normally I wouldnt care about a celebrity dying, but factors you mentioned is why I think its sad she is dead.

TPT's egregious and decadent antics made her quite amusing, and so it will be sad to know such a colourful soul is no longer with us

There are millions of young people doing recreational drugs and having sex every weekend. If you miss this behaviour visit one of your local night clubs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
There are millions of young people doing recreational drugs and having sex every weekend. If you miss this behaviour visit one of your local night clubs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but TPT did it with class and style. The same cant be said for most of the millennials today!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending