Your welcome!! Do you have an interview for bcu? X
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Kirstywarren
Your welcome!! Do you have an interview for bcu? X

I had one a couple of weeks ago for child nursing. I'm not so sure how it went. Lord willing the outcome will be positive
Original post by Kirstywarren
Hiii, yes I have a condition offer for bcu September intake!! Xx

Congrats! Are you living in Birmingham already? X
Original post by Littlepeg
Congrats! Are you living in Birmingham already? X

Thankyou, yeah I already live here, wbu? Xx
Yeah, I live in Kings Heath. Still going to have to drive in and park though as I have a 3 year old. :smile:
Original post by Littlepeg
Yeah, I live in Kings Heath. Still going to have to drive in and park though as I have a 3 year old. :smile:

I can't wait with to start now! Hopefully see you in September x
Original post by aimxelou
Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!

congratulations!

how was the interview?
Original post by kyras
I had one a couple of weeks ago for child nursing. I'm not so sure how it went. Lord willing the outcome will be positive

how was the interview for child nursing?

fingers crossed for you!
Reply 28
Original post by hannolan
how was the interview for child nursing?

fingers crossed for you!

It was okay. The English and maths was good. I don't think I was too prepared for the interview questions though. If you've not already had yours, just be prepared 😂
Thank you
Ow no. Hopefully it was ok. This is my 5th interview now so hopefully i'm prepared haha. How was the ipad thing?
Reply 30
Ow no. Hopefully it was ok. This is my 5th interview now so hopefully i'm prepared haha. How was the ipad thing?

You'll be fine. Oh yh, I forgot bout the ipad. It's alright. It's just getting used to seeing and hearing yourself back. It's nothing to worry about. You're able to take your time to think and answer and there's no pressure because you're the only one in the room☺
When is your interview?
Ah ok thanks. And the 28th of Feb. Have you had any other offers?
Reply 32
Ah ok thanks. And the 28th of Feb. Have you had any other offers?

I've had offers from Northampton and uni of Birmingham. Just waiting on Teesside and city to get back to me. If you've got anymore questions, ask
Reply 33
congratulations!

how was the interview?

it was okay actually, the staff were so lovely and everyone was so welcoming.
I hd my interview on Friday and I received an offer this morning 😊. Good luck all xx
Reply 35
Original post by Roseorla2015
I hd my interview on Friday and I received an offer this morning 😊. Good luck all xx

Well done
Hi all

I had a conditional offer for child nursing today - had my interview on 31st January - wasn't expecting to hear back so quick as they said it would be the end of march. Congrats to everyone that has received an offer and good luck to those who are due interviews.

Anyone else had an offer for child nursing??
Original post by kyras
Well done

Thank you 😊
Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx
Reply 39
Original post by taralea91
Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx

All the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending