The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Part 9 The Ritual to Retrieve the Red Reputation

@TheOtherSide. , using a small knife, cut the flesh of @13 1 20 8 42 . Blood trickled down onto the hankerchief.

@TSR Mustafa dragged his lifeless body towards the whimpering @Rhythmical , who immediately shuffled to support him. @XOR_ kept a watchful eye.

“Now the ritual commences”, @AndrewSCO announced.

“What is ritual for?” asked @Edminzodo

“The ritual to recover the long lost negative rep from the swamps of the time vortex” @wolfmoon88 responded.:colone:

@bizzy_penguin started to mutter some words, a strange language… Suddenly the others joined in…

“What the hell is going on?” @BurstingBubbles enquired.

“They can’t be serious, it won’t work, surely?” added @StrawbAri

The mutters intensified…………..

“Okay this is creeping me out..” said @SinsNotTragedies

@Andrewsco raised his voice suddenly, it became clear what he was saying, “Efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, EFAKY MEZH UUUUUUUUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

There was a burst of light and a vortex opened in the centre of the room, blinding everyone within it for a moment……
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room, @Plagioclase had exceeded his own expectations.

‘Managed to eat all but 2 bourbons, impressive. Left some for the mice too! I should probably do what I’m paid to do now..'

He turned on his computer, an ancient Windows XP thing, it took some time. After a few games of tetris, eventually he checked the CCTV footage.

“Wtaf!?!!!!!!!”

He grabbed a bucket and a mop and dashed out of his safe space…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ForestShadow , with @Rhaenys10 in his arms, was the first to regain vision.

A large multi-coloured vortex, spinning at excessive speeds was before him.Gusts of wind had somehow come with it. He saw @UWS , @SeanFM, @Zacken and @Plantagenet Crown who had stopped debating with @Hydeman once and for all (tbc). They stared back in awe.

@IKEAPanda37 mustered up the courage to ninja @TheOtherSide. down so there were no guards in his way, he was free. @serah.exe did the same to @wolfmoon88, the coast was clear for her row.

@Nirvana1989-1994 , @TheonlyMrsHolmes , @Paracosm , @titfortat , @Captain Jack , @Fox Corner , @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel @hezzlington got up from their seat and tried to arm themselves as best they could as they stepped out from the aisles of the chairs and approached the vortex.

It seemed as though @andrewsco, @tsr Mustafa and @XOR_ were in some sort of trance. The louder their chanting got, the less conscious they seemed…

@uws went pale.

@Rhythmical ran, free from being watched, to be beside @13 1 20

“Ok we must be able to do something” @Saba XD said, as the group encircled the vortex.

“What?” replied @CoolCavy

@04MR17 had a brainwave, “maybe if we join in with the weirdass chanting we could –“

“OMG we could totally overload their ritual” interrupted @CheeseIsVeg

Suddenly, in ran the janitor, dressed with a bucket on top of his head and a mop in his arm. He had come prepared.

“Wtaf is going on?!!”

@the beaɾ filled him in and the group began to chant more quickly.

@andrewsco’s eyes flickered, showing their whites, @XOR_ suddenly fell to the ground, swiftly followed by @UWS who tried to catch him. @tsr Mustafa and @andrewsco continued to chant until there was a loud ROAR coming from the vortex.

Out sprung a familiar, horrifying, repelling figure.

“I NEVER LEAVE TSR, AND YOU SHALL NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM MWUAHAHAHA”

It was Ttingtox, the ritual had failed but it had turned into something much, much worse….

Stay tuned for part 10 tomorrow

Spoiler

You know after the climax of this story, I wish to be the main character of your next masterpiece. :colone: You have a wild imagination. :mmm:
Original post by Saba XD
You know after the climax of this story, I wish to be the main character of your next masterpiece. :colone: You have a wild imagination. :mmm:

Awh :mmm: It can be done, if you post a picture that I can involve you in here :mmm:
I do :s-smilie: it has its advantages and disadvantages
Part 10 The Troublesome Troll

“Oh shiz”, exclaimed @TheonlyMrsHolmes
@ForestShadow tightened his grip around @Rhaenys10 :mmm:

“What is that?” asked the janitor, @Plagioclase .

“Only the most troublesome troll TSR has ever encountered”, responded @Paracosm , “stay well back Monsieur”.

@Fox Corner , @Captain Jack and @BurstingBubbles opened their laptops and began tackling the troll online whilst the others looked to see what they could do.

The vortex, continually twisting, turning, a mess of colour, had just visible within it, a figure, wearing a white, dirty, blemished, Primark shirt with cheap-ass looking shades. He was growling. Negative rep swarmed around him, becoming dangerously close to the edge of the vortex.

“NIRVANA IS UGLY” he screamed.

“Don’t listen to him Nirvana”, quickly responded @SeanFM . @Nirvana1989-1994 - blushed.

@the beaɾ leaned over the screens of the team, “there’s too many accounts being made! It’s impossible to ban him quick enough!”

“They’re doing all they can” said @CoolCavy .

“It’s not enough though”, pointed out @Saba XD

“How can we physically fight this troll?” questioned @IKEAPanda37

Suddenly there was a stirring of @XOR_ regaining consciousness.

“XOR SPEAK TO ME XOR ARE YOU THERE?” @UWS cradled him.

“Your breath smells”, replied XOR sleepily.

“OH XOR”, said @UWS , “why did you betray me?”
“I was really hungry when @retro_turtles blackmailed me”… he replied, looking at her lifeless body. “I’ll make it up to you one day, @uws”.

“XOR, do you have any idea how we stop this thing from quite possibly ending life on Earth as we know it? Hmm?” asked Cheese with absolutely no hint of sarcasm whatsoever.
@04MR17 nodded in agreement.

“Erm well now you think about it”, he sat up, @TheOtherSide. was muttering something when we met up in planning it”.

“Yes, go on” beckoned @StrawbAri .

“If a light green gem is donated into the vortex, it shall close”.

Everyone stopped right there, right then.

Ttingtox screamed, @AshEntropy ate @nirvana’s breakfast”.

@Plagioclase had no idea what a light green gem was.

@TSR Mustafa ,@wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin and @theotherside were unconscious, however @andrewsco started to stir in his resting place whilst had a miserable @Nunchuck-master-2334 surrounded :colone:

@Andy98 wasn't going to let @Matrix123 give a gem, but he wasn't too keen on losing one himself either...

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were debating whether or not ttingtox’s sunglasses were cool.

@Rhythmical was nursing @13 1 20 8 42 back to consciousness, however he was losing a lot of blood…
@SinsNotTragedies was staring right at the vortex, entranced by it's red reppedliness...

@titfortat , @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel and @hezzlington stared at one another.

Who was to donate the gem? Who could? Who would take one for the team?

Find out tomorrow in part 11
*looks at gems*
*looks at team*

*holds gems tightly and sneaks away*

:flute:
I love breakfast so of course I ate it :colondollar:
Original post by Paracosm
*looks at gems*
*looks at team*

*holds gems tightly and sneaks away*

:flute:

:rofl:
Mine is fresh sooooooooooo
Original post by AshEntropy
I love breakfast so of course I ate it :colondollar:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: am dead rn XD

“Only the most troublesome troll TSR has ever encountered”, responded @Paracosm , “stay well back Monsieur”.

@Fox Corner , @Captain Jack and @BurstingBubbles opened their laptops and began tackling the troll online whilst the others looked to see what they could do.

The vortex, continually twisting, turning, a mess of colour, had just visible within it, a figure, wearing a white, dirty, blemished, Primark shirt with cheap-ass looking shades. He was growling. Negative rep swarmed around him, becoming dangerously close to the edge of the vortex.

“Don’t listen to him Nirvana”, quickly responded @SeanFM . @Nirvana1989-1994 - blushed.

@the beaɾ leaned over the screens of the team, “there’s too many accounts being made! It’s impossible to ban him quick enough!”

“I was really hungry when @retro_turtles blackmailed me”… he replied, looking at her lifeless body. “I’ll make it up to you one day, @uws”.

“XOR, do you have any idea how we stop this thing from quite possibly ending life on Earth as we know it? Hmm?” asked Cheese with absolutely no hint of sarcasm whatsoever.

“Erm well now you think about it”, he sat up, @TheOtherSide. was muttering something when we met up in planning it”.

@TSR Mustafa ,@wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin and @theotherside were unconscious, however @andrewsco started to stir in his resting place whilst @serah.exe had a miserable @Nunchuck-master-2334 surrounded :colone:

@Andy98 wasn't going to let @Matrix123 give a gem, but he wasn't too keen on losing one himself either...

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were debating whether or not ttingtox’s sunglasses were cool.

@Rhythmical was nursing @13 1 20 8 42 back to consciousness, however he was losing a lot of blood…
@SinsNotTragedies was staring right at the vortex, entranced by it's red reppedliness...

@titfortat , @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel and @hezzlington stared at one another.

:teehee: Too awesome! :biggrin: :hugs:
What is this :rofl:

We need a fanfiction corner on TSR just so we could post more beauties like this :laugh:

I... I WILL DONATE A GEM! I know I am not in the story but I could not care less about gems so here it is *hands one over* :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo

We need a fanfiction corner on TSR just so we could post more beauties like this :laugh:

I... I WILL DONATE A GEM! I know I am not in the story but I could not care less about gems so here it is *hands one over* :rofl:

That's what the creative corner sub-forum is for. Unfortunately it's not very active. I'd be all for the more creative people from Chat migrating over and just writing stories all day. :tongue:

I'll even match your donation gem-for-gem. :wink:
Original post by Hydeman
That's what the creative corner sub-forum is for. Unfortunately it's not very active. I'd be all for the more creative people from Chat migrating over and just writing stories all day. :tongue:

I thought it was for art :zomg:

Same :frown:

I just realised they need not just any gem, but a LIGHT green gem... I only have one of these, but it is okay, I will get my next in 235 reputation points, so they can have it! :biggrin: Anything to close the vortex so my friends can live happily :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)

@TSR Mustafa ,@wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin and @theotherside were unconscious, however @andrewsco started to stir in his resting place whilst @serah.exe had a miserable @Nunchuck-master-2334 surrounded :colone:

My nunchucks still haven't appeared!
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:teehee: Too awesome! :biggrin: :hugs:

Original post by Michiyo

:rofl: Ly Michy Wicthy :cube:
Original post by Hydeman

:colondollar: :hugs:
Original post by Michiyo
I thought it was for art :zomg:

Same :frown:

I just realised they need not just any gem, but a LIGHT green gem... I only have one of these, but it is okay, I will get my next in 235 reputation points, so they can have it! :biggrin: Anything to close the vortex so my friends can live happily :yep:

Awh :jumphug:
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
My nunchucks still haven't appeared!

Patience :mmm:

Also, why am I miserable?
Also, why am I miserable?

Bc is guarding you from nunchucking ppl :mmm:
Bc @serah.exe is guarding you from nunchucking ppl :mmm:

oh
oh

:mmm: I have a feeling that you will enjoy the next part
:mmm: I have a feeling that you will enjoy the next part

Maybe!

Aww, love you too, my beloved Cheese :lovehug: You are the only vegetable I love :loveduck: :cube:
Original post by Michiyo
Aww, love you too, my beloved Cheese :lovehug: You are the only vegetable I love :loveduck: :cube:

Oh my :blush:
I'm writing the next part now :mmm: :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest