The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Oh my :blush:
I'm writing the next part now :mmm: :tongue:

:lovehug:

I hate vegetables. I always have.

As a child, teenager, and adult, my most hated food was any vegetable on Earth.

I despised them. I avoided eating them at all costs. If anyone showed me a vegetable and insinuated I should eat it, I would be a step away from puking.

I would rather die of hunger than eat a vegetable! The terrible or missing taste, the weird texture, the flavourless dishes that contain vegetables... I hated them all.

Until one day, I stumbled upon @CheeseIsVeg.

She was so friendly, kind, and sweet. She was unlike any vegetable I had ever seen before.

In the end, I found myself loving her.

For the first time in my life, I had come to love a vegetable. Impossible, right? A vegetable-hater and meat-lover like me, loving a vegetable... Yet, it happened, as unlikely as it may seem.

I still hate all the other vegetables, but she will always be the exception in my heart.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo

I despised them. I avoided eating them at all costs. If anyone showed me a vegetable and insinuated I should eat it, I would be a step away from puking.

I would rather die of hunger than eat a vegetable! The terrible or missing taste, the weird texture, the flavourless dishes that contain vegetables... I hated them all.

She was so friendly, kind, and sweet. She was unlike any vegetable I had ever seen before.

For the first time in my life, I had come to love a vegetable.

I still hate all the other vegetables, but she will always be the exception in my heart.

:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
:colondollar::colondollar:
Also I laughed at this
erm whatever you do, do not click on this, you will never think of me in the same way again :cry:
:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Also I laughed at this
erm whatever you do, do not click on this, you will never think of me in the same way again :cry:

*clicks on the link* :rolleyes:

That did not change how I think of you at all. I love you, my dearest vegetable that is Cheese! No matter what! :loveduck: :lovehug:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
*clicks on link* :rolleyes:

That did not change how I think of you at all. I love you, my dearest vegetable that is Cheese! No matter what! :loveduck: :lovehug:

:colondollar:
Original post by Michiyo

For the first time in my life, I had come to love a vegetable. Impossible, right? A vegetable-hater and meat-lover like me, loving a vegetable... Yet, it happened, as unlikely as it may seem.

I concur, wifey is bae. :coma:
Original post by Saba XD
I concur, wifey is bae. :coma:

:slap: You are bae, wut u sayin' m8 :lovehug: :smile:
:slap: You are bae, wut u sayin' m8 :lovehug: :smile:

Stop making me love you more everytime. :kiss2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Stop making me love you more everytime. :kissing:

:lovie:
story is just being updated now!
:lovie:
story is just being updated now!

Ok, darling. Love your stories. :kiss:
Original post by Saba XD
Ok, darling. Love your stories. :kiss:

:lovehug: It is just being put on now :mmm: :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
Stop making me love you more everytime. :kiss2:

I concur. :lovie:
:lovehug: It is just being put on now :mmm: :tongue:

Excited to read it. :h:

Original post by Michiyo
I concur. :lovie:

:yep:
Part 11 The Conundrum

@BurstingBubbles , @Fox Corner , @Captain Jack and @Paracosm did not want to give up their gems. They needed the gems to protect them from the threat of other trolls.

discovered that she had 11 missed calls and 125 new messages from @rob.ml asking where @TheonlyMrsHolmes was. She rolled her eyes.

@Bluebutterfly310 was the first to offer up her gem, “I’ll do it for you guys”. @IKEAPanda37 was the next to offer up his gem, "for the good of TSR, I'll do it".

“No,” butted in @Snufkin , “you’ve not been here as long as I, I’ll donate one of mine”.

“Mr Snuf, you are far more precious to that of TSR, I’ll donate mine”, said @CleverSquirrel

“Cleversquirrel, we are all precious to TSR, we make TSR, now allow me”, @hezzlington suggested.

“No, guys, please”, it was @XOR_ , now standing, with @UWS supporting him. “I’ll donate mine, I wish to be forgiven. Please let me do this.”

“Oh XOR you don’t have to do this take mine fgs” @UWS pleaded

“No, UWS”, @XOR_ pushed him away and walked up to the vortex, dropping his light green gem within it.

@titfortat watched it drop, it fell into the abyss of colour.

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed the troll as it pierced his head. @Nirvana1989-1994 smiled.

“Serves him right” said @the beaɾ .

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were decided ttingtox’s sunglasses were not cool.

“Oh gosh what if this doesn’t trap ttingtox in the recycle bin?” @Edminzodo worried.

“This is a good point,” replied @Zacken , “there must be something we can do”.

“We could get TSR Jessica to trap him in a thread?” suggested @Paracosm .

“But how? She is a robot, she has her own... ways”, responded @Hydeman .

“I could flirt with her?” suggested @SeanFM, "as it is what I am best at, he grabbed his laptop and selected the relevant thread…

Seanfm had told TSR Jessica that she used the TSR emojis in such a way that the people she quoted had to bow down to her greatness. The troll had been trapped in the thread, “I HATE STEM”.

Suddenly there was a loud crash.

“GET DOWN”, yelled @Saba XD

@04MR17 sheltered Cheese from the blast. @CoolCavy , @SinsNotTragedies and @StrawbAri huddled together under a row of chairs.

@retro_turtles , @wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin and @TheOtherSide. stirred in their places…

@ForestShadow and @Rhaenys10 fell on top of each other :mmm:

The vortex started to collapse.

@Rhythmical shielded @13 1 20 8 42 from the explosion.

What the others failed to witness was that of @Nunchuck-master-2334 arising from ’s guard as @AndrewSCO started to stand…

“NOOO”, yelled @Nunchuck-master-2334 , he brandished his nunchucks towards @XOR, stopped by the broom of @Plagioclase !

They fought, the clanging of bucket and nunchuck evident despite the closing of the vortex. [video]https://youtu.be/qzVBqBosf5w[/video]

One minute @plagioclase had the upper hand, one minute that of @nunchuck. Eventually @nunchuck collapsed, exhausted. @Plagioclase grinned, a victory, but then suddenly

“YOU CANNOT WIN THIS”, @AndrewSCO yelled, his eyes, bloodshot he appeared possessed, in his hand, a gun.

He fired…

Part 12 comes tonight be there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Part 11 The Conundrum

@BurstingBubbles , @Fox Corner , @Captain Jack and @Paracosm did not want to give up their gems. They needed the gems to protect them from the threat of other trolls.

@serah.exe discovered that she had 11 missed calls and 125 new messages from @rob.ml asking where @TheonlyMrsHolmes was. She rolled her eyes.

@Bluebutterfly310 was the first to offer up her gem, “I’ll do it for you guys”.

“No,” butted in Snufkin, “you’ve not been here as long as I, I’ll donate one of mine”.

“Mr Snuf, you are far more precious to that of TSR, I’ll donate mine”, said @CleverSquirrel

“Cleversquirrel, we are all precious to TSR, we make TSR, now allow me”, @hezzlington suggested.

“No, guys, please”, it was @XOR_ , now standing, with @UWS supporting him. “I’ll donate mine, I wish to be forgiven. Please let me do this.”

“No, UWS”, @XOR_ pushed him away and walked up to the vortex, dropping his light green gem within it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed the troll as it pierced his head. @Nirvana1989-1994 smiled.

@Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were decided ttingtox’s sunglasses were not cool.

“Oh gosh what if this doesn’t trap ttingtox in the recycle bin?” @Edminzodo worried.

“I could flirt with her?” suggested @SeanFM, "as it is what I am best at, he grabbed his laptop and selected the relevant thread…

Seanfm had told TSR Jessica that she used the TSR emojis in such a way that the people she quoted had to bow down to her greatness. The troll had been trapped in the thread, “I HATE STEM”.

@04MR17 sheltered Cheese from the blast. @CoolCavy , @SinsNotTragedies and @StrawbAri huddled together under a row of chairs.

@retro_turtles , @wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin stirred in their places…

What the others failed to witness was that of @Nunchuck-master-2334 arising from @serah.exe ’s guard as @AndrewSCO started to stand…

“NOOO”, yelled @Nunchuck-master-2334 , he brandished his nunchucks towards @XOR, stopped by the broom of @Plagioclase !

They fought, the clanging of bucket and nunchuck evident despite the closing of the vortex. [video]https://youtu.be/qzVBqBosf5w[/video]

One minute @plagioclase had the upper hand, one minute that of @nunchuck. Eventually @nunchuck collapsed, exhausted. @Plagioclase grinned, a victory, but then suddenly

“YOU CANNOT WIN THIS”, @AndrewSCO yelled, his eyes, bloodshot he appeared possessed, in his hand, a gun.

He fired…

I love this Cheese. I would have donated my gems to save you. :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
I love this Cheese. I would have donated my gems to save you. :biggrin:

awh :blush:
Part 11 The Conundrum

@serah.exe discovered that she had 11 missed calls and 125 new messages from @rob.ml asking where @TheonlyMrsHolmes was. She rolled her eyes.

@Bluebutterfly310 was the first to offer up her gem, “I’ll do it for you guys”. @IKEAPanda37 was the next to offer up his gem, "for the good of TSR, I'll do it".

“No,” butted in @Snufkin , “you’ve not been here as long as I, I’ll donate one of mine”.

@retro_turtles , @wolfmoon88 , @bizzy_penguin and @TheOtherSide. stirred in their places…

What the others failed to witness was that of @Nunchuck-master-2334 arising from @serah.exe ’s guard as @AndrewSCO started to stand…

He fired…

Need a picture of the sunglasses. :holmes:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Need a picture of the sunglasses. :holmes:

XD
XD

Explain the design pls :indiff:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Explain the design pls :indiff:

They're not cool.
They are in a black colour.
Black emits and absorbs infrared radiation the best out of the colours.
Therefore they get warm
Warm is not equal to cool.
Therefore they are not cool sunglasses.
:yy:
They're not cool.
They are in a black colour.
Black emits and absorbs infrared radiation the best out of the colours.
Therefore they get warm
Warm is not equal to cool.
Therefore they are not cool sunglasses.
:yy:

Lol :rofl: - they look pretty cool but I can't argue with that :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest