The Student Room Group

Eastenders or Corrie?

Which one lads?
Original post by Hardon_Collider
Which one lads?

Honestly neither, I've watched a few eps of Scottie and couldn't stand it. I watched Eastenders and liked it when I was much younger but now I prefer University Challenge or something on at the same time. :colondollar:
Same as @SeanFM Used to watch Stenders a fair bit, but haven't seen it for years. In fact, all the old cast seem to have reappeared from what I've seen! Corrie makes me think of old people.
Reply 3
I don't watch either of them any more. But when I did, I always preferred Eastenders. Just felt I could relate to it more as a Londoner myself, and the big storylines were always really gripping. :smile:
Original post by asif007
I don't watch either of them any more. But when I did, I always preferred Eastenders. Just felt I could relate to it more as a Londoner myself, and the big storylines were always really gripping. :smile:

Same it's Eastenders for me too .
Original post by Hardon_Collider
Which one lads?

Original post by asif007

Original post by Ria25
Same it's Eastenders for me too .

i watch eastenders personally its a love hate relationship sometimes storylines are good then there's the bad ones. i always assumed people who lived in London (like me) mostly watched eastenders and the rest of England watched corrie/emerdale which i find both to be very boring.
Reply 6
Original post by cathzeta10
i watch eastenders personally its a love hate relationship sometimes storylines are good then there's the bad ones. i always assumed people who lived in London (like me) mostly watched eastenders and the rest of England watched corrie/emerdale which i find both to be very boring.

Yeah, every soap has it's ups and downs. But I just found Corrie really boring a lot of the time, as opposed to Eastenders where ordinary dialogues always have something brewing behind them, eventually leading to more drama. The high points of Eastenders are better and more memorable than anything that happens in Corrie IMO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending