The Student Room Group

Law unit 2 exam paper 2016

Has anyone got the AS level 2016 Unit 2 Law paper ASAPPP!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

If you want a LAW02 AQA Exam Past Paper & Mark Scheme, I am more than happy to oblige, just contact me and I'll attach it here for you. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by wilhuff tarkin
if you want a law02 aqa exam past paper & mark scheme, i am more than happy to oblige, just contact me and i'll attach it here for you. :smile:

please can you send me law02 aqa 2016
Original post by Kulsum1
please can you send me law02 aqa 2016

I'll try and get a copy for you by either tomorrow or Tuesday.
Reply 5
Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin
I'll try and get a copy for you by either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thank you but by then can you remember what topics were included
Original post by Kulsum1
Thank you but by then can you remember what topics were included

Not off the top of my head, no.
Reply 7

That's okay ASAP please
Law02 Aqa 2016
Please could you get me a copy of aqa law01 as paper 2016?
Please could you get me a copy of the aqa as law01 exam 2016
Original post by Danielledixonx

Will do.
Will do.

Hi just wondering when you will get me this? I need it urgently if possible
Reply 12
If you want a LAW02 AQA Exam Past Paper & Mark Scheme, I am more than happy to oblige, just contact me and I'll attach it here for you. :smile:

Hey just wondering when you can get it me?? Please before next week
Reply 13
Original post by Kulsum1

Why so desperate? You could do the work by yourself and learn more.

Send me a link to the questions and I might be able to work out what you should be including. Not perfect but at least guide you in the right direction
Hi just wondering when you will get me this? I need it urgently if possible

Original post by Kulsum1

Apologies, I won't be able to provide you with the questions. My Law teacher wasn't in to give me the papers. My most sincerest apologies.
Reply 15
Apologies, I won't be able to provide you with the questions. My Law teacher wasn't in to give me the papers. My most sincerest apologies.

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says "
outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence"

However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer"
briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well.

Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law.

Thanks in advance, :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Mimir
Why so desperate? You could do the work by yourself and learn more.

Send me a link to the questions and I might be able to work out what you should be including. Not perfect but at least guide you in the right direction

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance, :smile:
Reply 17

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance, :smile:
Original post by Pyschh
Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says "
outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence"

However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer"
briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well.

Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law.

Thanks in advance, :smile:

Hi,

On A level Law, you only have to answer three 25 mark questions. For Criminal Law, what you need to do is outline the offences that Amir may or may not have committed. That means you need to explain the mens rea and actus reus of the offence and any extra details you want to add in (be careful, you only have 30 minutes to answer the question in the exam).

I'm out and about at the moment, but when I get home, I'll takema look to see if I can find my answer to this question, as I believe I've answered it before.
Reply 19
Hi,

On A level Law, you only have to answer three 25 mark questions. For Criminal Law, what you need to do is outline the offences that Amir may or may not have committed. That means you need to explain the mens rea and actus reus of the offence and any extra details you want to add in (be careful, you only have 30 minutes to answer the question in the exam).

I'm out and about at the moment, but when I get home, I'll takema look to see if I can find my answer to this question, as I believe I've answered it before.

Thanks for replying i appreciate it. And I;m doing AQA As Law 2014 Spec I will have 1h 30 min total mark for the paper is 94 marks the one i will sit in May 2017 each question will be 5,7 or 8 marks not 25 marks. And yes please do send me the answer to that question so i can see and by doing that that'll help me understand .

thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest