The Student Room Group

maastricht university

so I applied for the ITM for 17/18 and I got invited to the selection day this saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows something about this test cause in the email the uni sent me nothing more than "no specific preparation is required" was written and I'm getting kind of nervous hahah so can someone help me ?
Reply 1
Original post by alo_alo_
so I applied for the ITM for 17/18 and I got invited to the selection day this saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows something about this test cause in the email the uni sent me nothing more than "no specific preparation is required" was written and I'm getting kind of nervous hahah so can someone help me ?

Hey, I'll be at the selection day too this Saturday. I have no clue on what/how to prepare because people have been telling me this exam is not something that you can prepare for.

Where are you from by the way (country/city)?
Reply 2
Original post by Cerceus
Hey, I'll be at the selection day too this Saturday. I have no clue on what/how to prepare because people have been telling me this exam is not something that you can prepare for.

Where are you from by the way (country/city)?

hahah same !
I'm from Italy you ?
Reply 3
hahah same !
I'm from Italy you ?

I'm from the UK. Are you travelling to Maastricht on the day or the day before the selection test?

By the way are you in the morning or afternoon group?
Reply 4
Original post by Cerceus
I'm from the UK. Are you travelling to Maastricht on the day or the day before the selection test?

By the way are you in the morning or afternoon group?

I'm traveling there the day before ! I'm in the afternoon group didn't even know there are two groups Hahaha you ?
Reply 5
I'm traveling there the day before ! I'm in the afternoon group didn't even know there are two groups Hahaha you ?

I'm in the afternoon group too. I am travelling the day before (just in case). I think the email they sent us before the announcement said the selection day is in the morning or afternoon. I might have just misread that.
Reply 6
Original post by Cerceus
I'm in the afternoon group too. I am travelling the day before (just in case). I think the email they sent us before the announcement said the selection day is in the morning or afternoon. I might have just misread that.

probably I did ! So think we'll gonna see each other then, so happy i kind of know someone I'm coming alone and I was afraid about not knowing what to do
Reply 7
probably I did ! So think we'll gonna see each other then, so happy i kind of know someone I'm coming alone and I was afraid about not knowing what to do

Me too. Is it your first time visiting Maastricht/Netherlands?
Reply 8
I've been to amsterdam last year but first time in Maastricht.
are you just applying for MU or somewhere else ?
Reply 9
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Cerceus
I've applied to MU and Ireland. I also want to apply to Italy soon (Milano, Pavia and La Sapienza). How about you?

I'm applying in the Uk and AUC and two in the usa! I'm from milan tho, the test to get into medicine in Italy it's pretty hard, but I'm not applying cause I don't want to live here anymore
Hey people! Any news on your admissions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending