Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go to school :spank:
did you mean banking ?

:beard:
Reply 3
I don't have school tomorrow anyway.

You up north?
Unfortunately, tomorrow is one of the few days I'm not bunking :tongue:.
Original post by UWS
Go to school :spank:

I'm up to my ears in vomit sick of school. :colonhash: (And I have a FM test I haven't revised for.)

Original post by the bear
did you mean banking ?

:beard:

With what job? What degree? What money? :sigh:
Reply 6
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Someone join me tomorrow please. :bebored:

Don't lose the A*s.
Original post by Timeoff
I don't have school tomorrow anyway.

You up north?

Lucky. :colonhash: London.
Original post by S2M
Don't lose the A*s.

If I do go, I'll get a C. :cry:
Original post by NotNotBatman
Unfortunately, tomorrow is one of the few days I'm not bunking :tongue:.

Why is that? :tongue:

What wrong with getting a C in one test?
Original post by titfortat
What wrong with getting a C in one test?

Well, I know for sure that I wont be getting anything higher than a D in my Maths test, and I wanted to make up for it in my FM test but doesn't look like that's going to be happening. :facepalm2:
Well, I know for sure that I wont be getting anything higher than a D in my Maths test, and I wanted to make up for it in my FM test but doesn't look like that's going to be happening. :facepalm2:

Thats not what I am trying to say though :lol: If you are doing well in all your other topic tests then what is to worry about :lol: Okay, you may not do well in a few tests but don't let that drag you down. Just go in and try your best. As long as you work your ass off for your final exams, then its cool.
Haha me too :tongue:
I have watched too much of the Simpsons and thought you were reffering to something completely different. Awkward.
Why is that? :tongue:

Because I've had warnings about my attendance; I mean I don't care about them that much, but I do have FM tomorrow, so I might learn something. Also, I want to see a friend.
Reply 16

Better than nothing. :smile: What A-Levels are you doing?
Original post by titfortat
Thats not what I am trying to say though :lol: If you are doing well in all your other topic tests then what is to worry about :lol: Okay, you may not do well in a few tests but don't let that drag you down. Just go in and try your best. As long as you work your ass off for your final exams, then its cool.

:hugs:
Original post by S2M
Better than nothing. :smile: What A-Levels are you doing?

If I don't go tomorrow, I'll get to do the test after the half term, which should give me plenty of time to be prepared. If I don't procrastinate again, that is. :rofl:

Maths, Further Maths, Physics, English Lit. :redface:
Reply 18
:hugs:

If I don't go tomorrow, I'll get to do the test after the half term, which should give me plenty of time to be prepared. If I don't procrastinate again, that is. :rofl:

Maths, Further Maths, Physics, English Lit. :redface:

Oh, lol then you'll get an A*. I want to do the same next year but instead of Eng Lit I want to do Chemistry. What did you get in your GCSE's?
Pff.

This will be my first day in this week and my 6th day in since we got back after Christmas. Taking one for the team here today. Just for you. What would you be without me?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest