Original post by Babzgiwa1
I haven't done mine yet, Ill probably try next week, next month

I've not applied for mine yet either ahha
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
I applied for young people and communites
When does derby accommodation application open ?
Original post by Beccag98
When does derby accommodation application open ?

It's been open since January c:
Original post by MattyLeeT18
I got my interview in feb hoping to stay in student halls as a first year. Anyone know which hall is the best?

Cathedral court is defo the best, there would be less people but it is the most modern and nicest building for sure!
Original post by Sophiefarr1998
Cathedral court is defo the best, there would be less people but it is the most modern and nicest building for sure!

Hoping to get in there but not got my interview till tuesday and idk how long you wait for a reply to see if you got in.
Hoping to get in there but not got my interview till tuesday and idk how long you wait for a reply to see if you got in.
M

Don't worry about that at all! As long as you apply for it as soon as you get your offer you will get your place im sure! I'm the only person out of anyone I know in my year to have booked my accommodation most people leave it late so you will still be earlier than all those people! Don't panic about it, just focus on acing your interview 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
M

Don't worry about that at all! As long as you apply for it as soon as you get your offer you will get your place im sure! I'm the only person out of anyone I know in my year to have booked my accommodation most people leave it late so you will still be earlier than all those people! Don't panic about it, just focus on acing your interview 😊

You coming from far to study at derby?
You coming from far to study at derby?

Not too far! About 2 hours away. I live in Bedfordshire, what about you?
Not too far! About 2 hours away. I live in Bedfordshire, what about you?

North Yorkshire

Had my interview just gotta hope i get in.
North Yorkshire

Had my interview just gotta hope i get in.

Wow really far away then! Did your interview go ok did you think? What subject was it for?
Wow really far away then! Did your interview go ok did you think? What subject was it for?

Youth Work, Not sure how long they take to respond after your interviews though.
Youth Work, Not sure how long they take to respond after your interviews though.

That will be good! I don't know either I'm afraid, but good luck I'm sure you smashed it
That will be good! I don't know either I'm afraid, but good luck I'm sure you smashed it

Yer i doubt it, had a letter saying i was unsuccessful. Wanted to do youth work then counselling. and i doubt they will even have spots on their counselling courses by now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yer i doubt it, had a letter saying i was unsuccessful. Wanted to do youth work then counselling. and i doubt they will even have spots on their counselling courses by now.

They might! I haven't met anyone else doing my course so why don't you go into extra and apply for the counselling course! You never know until you try
They might! I haven't met anyone else doing my course so why don't you go into extra and apply for the counselling course! You never know until you try

Are you doing singles or joint?
Are you doing singles or joint?

Singles
Singles

Dont you need at least a merit to get onto it?
Dont you need at least a merit to get onto it?

You need 112 ucas points so for me that's like BBC
You need 112 ucas points so for me that's like BBC

Got my conditional offer today..

Quick Reply

Latest